DJI OM3 + Filmic Pro?
60200 125 2019-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_xEhpuGtXOrSY
New

India

GOOD NEWS....
Now filmic pro is compatible with dji osmo mobile 3 and dji OM 4.
2020-9-30
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

But sadly you can't change the gimbal mode without switching to the DJI Mimo app.  This is due to DJI's odd decision to make mode switching not a hardware button function.  Not the end of the world, but a pity.
2020-10-8
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I tried it up the park this afternoon and was a bit unimpressed.  The concept of modes means that you have to decide what features you are going to use for the shot, and you may well find that none of the modes contains the set you need.  I plan to work out a better control scheme and suggest it for Filmic - which I doubt whether they will take any interest in.  I guess there are reasons behind the way they've implemented things which aren't apparent to the end user.
2020-10-10
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

fansfe82067d Posted at 10-10 01:22
I tried it up the park this afternoon and was a bit unimpressed.  The concept of modes means that you have to decide what features you are going to use for the shot, and you may well find that none of the modes contains the set you need.  I plan to work out a better control scheme and suggest it for Filmic - which I doubt whether they will take any interest in.  I guess there are reasons behind the way they've implemented things which aren't apparent to the end user.

My suggestion to them is that in all Filmic Pro modes, the joystick should control the gimbal whenever the trigger is held down.  To my mind, that's the simplest way of doing things.   Whether it's technically possible, I don't know.  It works in mode one already but that doesn't mean it would work in the others.
2020-10-10
Use props
valhelirc
New

Dominican Republic

After 2 months testing I've found the best way for me to use it is as follows: 1- Set Til Lock mode in DJI Mimo app. 2- Open FilmicPro and do not connect the Gimbal to retain TiltLock mode. 3- Set the Focus reticle to the big one and don't lock it. 4- Enable manual sliders, set shutter speed to at least double the frame rate value and lock it. Then adjust iso value, lock it and close sliders.  Go ahead! Hit record gimbal button and enjoy it! This way you don't have to worry messing modes as you can control tilt and pan via the joystick and will keep your composition while on moving shots so Tilt will remain locked. Hope this helps.
2020-11-14
Use props
Jroberts5483
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-9-21 09:19
Hello and good day georgemessiah. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and who are using the Filmic Pro. Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd part applications when operating or using your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for compatibility and reliability purposes for both the gimbal and of the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.

Lol, 3rd party apps are the only ones that work for us Android users, even though theres a Google Play sticker on the box, kinda misleading
2021-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules