Obstacle avoidance sensors doesn't work
545 2 2019-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zerodeaths11
New

Hi, I have a Phantom 4 Pro, every sensor is turned on in the senttings and when I'm flying the sensors icon is white and everything seems fine. But when the drone approach to an object nothing happens, the proximity chart doesn't appear and the drone doesn't stop. I'm flying in P-mode and don't have any error messages. I tried to calibrate the sensors using DJI assintant 2 v. 2.0.7 but the calibrate now button is greyed out and it says Please reboot device now.
2019-9-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day zerodeaths11. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. With regards to this issue, please try to uninstall the DJI Assistant 2 then after this process, you need to disable the signed driver enforcement then, reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 from this link ( https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads ). In addition please try to calibrate the sensors once again and see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted and I will be posting an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to Calibrate the Vision Positioning System on DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Thank you.

2019-9-21
Use props
Geebax
First Officer

Are you flying in Sport Mode? OA does not work in this mode.
2019-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules