Phantom 4 Pro 4k video...what is the next step ??
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr.Burns.666
lvl.3

Hi Guys

Quick question...
Am really satisfied with the 4k video quality that my Phantom 4 Pro is giving me
but at the same time i kinda want more...
My question is: what would be the next step in term of 4k video quality ?
Most probably a Inspire but which camera would definitively be a step above the Phantom 4 Pro
for 4k video ?
2019-9-21
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

In terms of 4K video quality there's not much to desire these days. The resolution is there, color rendering is bang on, available bandwidth delivers acceptable level of H.264/265 codec artifacts. What makes the difference is the lens, the ability to choose one of particular FOV for particular shot. Although generic and fixed wide angle optics employed with P4P camera are OK for average landscape photography, various lenses on Zenmuse X camera may deliver images dramatically ... well, different, more appealing, That's where X class camera on Inspire 2 shines. But this is radically different territory, perhaps beyond your reach. Mavic 2 Zoom may be the next, baby size step up ...   
2019-9-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>

Inspire 1 X5R for RAW DNG in 4K with a micro four thirds sensor or an Inspire 2 X5S or X7. Check them out and review your budget while doing do.
2019-9-22
Use props
Mr.Burns.666
lvl.3

Thanks for your answers guys !!
Am well aware that the "next step" also mean more $$$
That's the reason i wanted to know what are the available option in order to know
how much more money this "next step" could cost...
Thanks Again !
2019-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules