Pixelation
1689 8 2019-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bucko46
lvl.1
Flight distance : 612110 ft

hi, having problems with pixelation of jpg + raw photo's in a phantom 4 after about 400 hours of flight - any help appreciated.

2019-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Bucko46, may we have more details of the issue you referred to? We'd like to help.
2019-9-21
Use props
Bucko46
lvl.1

This is the problem - see attached pic.
2019-9-21
Use props
Bucko46
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 9-21 17:44
Hi Bucko46, may we have more details of the issue you referred to? We'd like to help.

This is the problem - only started lately
2019-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bucko46 Posted at 9-21 17:58
[view_image]
This is the problem - only started lately

Just to verify, are you checking the original pictures in the SD card? Does the issue appear in every picture? May I have the original picture in the SD card for double check?
2019-9-21
Use props
Bucko46
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 9-21 23:36
Just to verify, are you checking the original pictures in the SD card? Does the issue appear in every picture? May I have the original picture in the SD card for double check?

Hi Susan, This is the original pic from the SD card and yes it every photo now. If I take a shot with the drone powered up and the motors NOT going, there is a good pic (No pixilation's) - BUT soon as I start the motors and take a picture - we get pixilation's (Only found this out this morning trying different things).
Regards, Irwin.
2019-9-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bucko46 Posted at 9-22 13:20
Hi Susan, This is the original pic from the SD card and yes it every photo now. If I take a shot with the drone powered up and the motors NOT going, there is a good pic (No pixilation's) - BUT soon as I start the motors and take a picture - we get pixilation's (Only found this out this morning trying different things).
Regards, Irwin.

Thanks for the clarification. Please kindly upload the original pictures from SD card to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share us the link, we'll double check, thanks!
2019-9-23
Use props
Bucko46
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 9-23 01:04
Thanks for the clarification. Please kindly upload the original pictures from SD card to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share us the link, we'll double check, thanks!

Attached file -
2019-9-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the misunderstanding. What we need is the original pictures in the SD card which named as DJIXXXX. I'm afraid a screenshot will not help much in this kind of situation.
2019-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules