Looking for a lanyard/belt clip that I can attach with a tripod on
633 1 2019-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnnyScience
lvl.2

So I've gotten accustom to using a tripod screwed into the bottom of my Osmo Mobile 2 and I really like it.

But I would also like to have some type of lanyard and or belt clip of some kind.

The problem is all of the lanyards I've seen don't have a threaded hole on the bottom of them to then thread the tripod into the unit still.  It's either one or the other.

There are some times when I'm walking around catch B-roll, but would really like the ability to clip it to my belt loop or something for a really quick and easy hands free setup, but still secure and on my body in a low-profile way.  I really don't want to have to carry a case or holster of any kind to do this, some how attaching a carabiner clip or something would be the idea solution.

Perhaps I can keep the carabiner clip attached to my belt loop and just use the lanyard attached to the Osmo, that would be the ideal setup for me I think.

But then I'm back to the original solution of onyl being able to use a threaded lanyard or tripod.

Basically I need a lanyard adapter with both a male and female end on it to be able to add the tripod.  Is there anything like this out on the market?

Any ideas on solutions?

Thanks.

2019-9-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JohnnyScience. Thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need for a lanyard for your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules