Basic use videos?
574 4 2019-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
louyseiz
lvl.2

Hi,
I'm fairly new to the world of gimbals, and the shots I'm taking with my Osmo3 are rather disappointing. Not what I expected, really.
It's properly setup for sure, but I'm missing some things I think.
Are there any kind of tutorials online of what the Osmo3 can do, and HOW ?

I'd like to use the "path" function available for time lapse in other modes, like videos for example. I'd put my Osmo on the tripod and define a trajectory (a few points), and the Osmo would just continuously shoot the video following that path. This seems fairly basic to implement, doesn't it? Is it already here but I can't find it?
Cheers
2019-9-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day louyseiz. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry for the trouble. I will be posting a link where in you can check some DJI tutorial videos for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-3/video ). Hope that this video can help. Thank you.  
2019-9-23
Use props
louyseiz
lvl.2

Thanks, but all of those videos are rather basic. I'm looking for something a little bit advanced, with examples.
What about the function I'm talking about? Having the gimbal following a pre-determined trajectory for video (not timelapse)?
2019-9-23
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>

You're adding your name to a FMR (Frequently Made Request) - hopefully DJI will address this before long.  As for video examples, can you suggest what these might show and explain why you are disappointed with your results so far?
2019-9-23
Use props
louyseiz
lvl.2

I feel like I'm not tracking subjects properly, after 30s or so, the gimbal goes a bit crazy and rotates, sometimes 180 degrees. I think I need some basic tutorials on how to use a gimbal in general to get good shots
2019-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules