Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not compatible with iPad Pro 2019 !!!!
4223 10 2019-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cockerarea
lvl.1

Hi'

After a long discussion with the support team, they told me that the MAVIC PRO is NOT COMPATIBLE with the last iPad PRO !!!
I tried to connect mine with a special UCB-C  -->  µ-USB but without any success    :-(
The guy told me that the developpers will try to improve this

If you know more, or have another solutio.... please answer

IMG_9965.jpg

IMG_9966.jpg

USB-A

USB-A

µ-USB

µ-USB
2019-9-24
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft

I'm guessing you need a "smart" USB or Lightning converter to translate the data signal to USB-C?
2019-9-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. As of the moment, the Ipad Pro 2019 is currently not listed on our recommended mobile device. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of the mobile device on the application. Also, since the Ipad Pro 2019 is one of the latest mobile devices that is released this year, we are still working on it to be compatible with the DJI Mavic Pro. I will highly recommend you to use the recommended mobile device listed below. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

2019-9-24
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>

try the original charge cable with your iPad Pro on bottom port of controller, also undock it from the keyboard (shouldn't affect it, but just incase).  now remove the micro USB plug from side of ur controller while plugged into bottom port...   *edit*  just remebered that cable included with iPad pro is USB-C to USB-C  so damn.  

this happens on my mavic 2 pro with all of my iPads as well since iOS 12 and up with dji go 4/controllers.. for some reason it has gotten really picky over time with how things plugged in sometimes on iPads.  not sure if thats a fault of how iOS works since ios 12 and up or if that's an issue with how DJI Go 4 works  

just as a side note: it is compatable i have done it before with iPad Pro, likely down to the cabling...  just make sure nothign else is plugged into controller or the ipad and that using a proper cable, i use Anker cables and original Apple cables as both of these seem to result in best quality and signal out of the box.  some cables you get maybe missing the resistors needed for converting to type-C from A and some are not even fully wiried up correctly and rely on the device handling flipping things aroud for them..
2019-9-24
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft

As above, try the bottom port on the controller.  The left port is known to not work with many tablets.  I use my iPads to fly all the time, but I haven't tried my Pro on it so it may still not work.  
2019-9-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

My iPad Pro 2019 works fine with my magic 2. Just a bit heavy.
2019-9-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

As DJI and Apple usually work rather close together, it 'should' be fixed....
But that is all I know from previous apple devices.
2019-9-24
Use props
Fre Mo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 803868 ft

you have to unplug the usb cable on the left of the remote, you can't keep 2 cables connected at the same time.
2019-9-24
Use props
CanonMax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>

Fre Mo Posted at 9-24 23:34
you have to unplug the usb cable on the left of the remote, you can't keep 2 cables connected at the same time.

True... except when you are charging I think...
2019-9-25
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft

Fre Mo Posted at 9-24 23:34
you have to unplug the usb cable on the left of the remote, you can't keep 2 cables connected at the same time.

Good catch!
2019-9-25
Use props
Zoomspd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59206 ft

Has this been resolved with the suggestions on here?
2019-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules