Drifting left to right when walking issue.
1854 4 2019-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcel_M
lvl.1

Hi Guys,
My ronin sc is perfectly balanced (checked via app). When I walk I get a side to side drift. It's not the up-down issue that can be resolved with the 'ninja walk'. When I walk the camera moves 1-2 degrees in the direction of the front foot (right foot down > camera moves to the right). It does this even if I do walking on the spot motion. With a 16mm focus, this is very noticeable in my footage.
I have tried every setting and calibration possible. I just don't understand it. Is this a hardware fault?

Please help.

2019-9-24
Use props
slava_xarkov
lvl.2

Ukraine

I have the same issue- drifting during walking. but mine is drifting much more than 1-2degrees. it turns 90 degrees in less than couple minutes
2020-2-27
Use props
djiuser_X0U8kEgr5gUD
New
United States

Did either of you guys ever figure this out? Upgraded from the S to the SC and am experiencing this exact issue right now. It’s very frustrating.
2022-8-22
Use props
djiuser_X0U8kEgr5gUD
New
United States

Did either of you guys ever figure this out? Upgraded from the S to the SC and am experiencing this exact issue right now. It’s very frustrating.
2022-8-22
Use props
Marcel_M
lvl.1
Australia

I did not find a solution but it seems to have come right. It may have been the sensitive settings. You'll just have to trial and error with the settings and balance of camera.
2022-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules