Finally made my Phantom showreel - Hawaii, Iceland, Hungary, Seattle, Washington
817 6 2015-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scott7161
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Hey all,

I finally created a Phantom showreel for 2015.  This was all done with a Phantom 2 and GoPro Hero 4.  Let me know what you think.  I know there are a lot of great Phantom pilots and editors here so I'm open to constructive criticism.

Thanks,
Scott

2015-6-10
Use props
roy
lvl.4

United States

Great video, one recommendation. Some of the scenes you are going way to fast to be able to get full effectSlow em down some for better viewing. Good job though.
2015-6-10
Use props
JtrJr-Droner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Scott,

Absolutely stunning! Ranks right up there with a few of the best I've ever seen! (I can count them on one hand and I've got half of my digits left.) I couldn't even imagine that I could provide any sort of criticism, you're way out of my league. I do agree with Roy, I would love to have more time to "see" some of the stuff you captured. I loved it! Thanks for sharing!

Jerry
2015-6-10
Use props
flyinphantom604
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53996 ft
Canada

great as always dr. rennie !! as for the other guys wanting to see longer shots , this is a show reel, check out his youtube channel and you can see the extended videos with a LOT more footage

one of the best drone channels on youtube !!
2015-6-10
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Great video Scott. You have certainly been to a lot of beautiful places.
2015-6-10
Use props
applekiller
lvl.3
Flight distance : 138458 ft
Canada

Awesome footage!!!  Great job

Kris
2015-6-10
Use props
trgauldin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4105446 ft
United States

That was really great!  I loved how some of the shots flowed with each other such as a panning shot followed by a similar panning shot in the next scene.   
2015-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules