DJI Phantom 4 pro no video no link after firmware update
2927 3 2019-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tobiokanobi
lvl.1

Hey there,

it seems like that I have an old time classic.

My DJI Phantom 4 pro worked fine for the last 2 years without doing an update. When I got it, I updated once but since there was no video, I downdated and life was good. Until last weekend when I did a new attempt.

- NO VIDEO (tried camera reset, failed) neither on 2.4 nor 5.8Ghz
- NO DJ4 GO APP drone detected (a very few attempts worked) like right now when the DJI P4P is connected to the computer and the RC is on

The RC itself is linked, I can turn on motor via RC and can tilt/pan the camera.

The System Version of the RC GL300E seems to be V1.1.07
Kernel 3.10.0
The APP 4.3.14
Precise Fly DB 01.00.01.17

No radio link between DJ4 go app and aircraft.
RC Link LED flashes fast green/red

Connection between DJI P4P and RC via USB -> DJI APP DETECTS AIRCRAFT CONNECTED (there is a physical working link)

Settings -> check for updates: Latest Version now
System Update -> Check for Update -> Failed (I'll try to copy to SD Card 1.4.01)

DJI Assistant 2 for MAC: 1.05.0600 current, official update of DJI done (succesfull)

CAMERA IS WORKING. When I have a link and record, it takes a video & stores to SD -> no hardware failure

Several updates/Downdates to available versions via DJI Assistant did not work with the two available versions.

PLEASE help...can't believe that there are so many issues called out by users and no standard procedure how to solve it can be found....

Kind regards,

Tobias

2019-9-24
Use props
tobiokanobi
lvl.1

The update of the RC with the downloaded version and copied to SD worked
2019-9-24
Use props
Mark Senna
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7175 ft
Sri Lanka

I have same problem. Please help
2020-2-18
Use props
tobiokanobi
lvl.1

Austria

Hey Mark,

problem is, that the firmware update by using WIFI & DJI app does not the the complete RC software update and the boot SW stays old.  You need to download the RC software from the download section, copy it to an SD card, use the SD card on the RC and install the downloaded Firmware to update the RC directly. It's explained in the read me file.

Kind regards,
Tobias
2020-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules