Camera quality
1266 4 2019-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zlato
lvl.1

Hi

I have  a issue with my p3p the image is perfect when the drone is on and on the mobile divice.
But when i want to play it later on ther is a line that´t moves down, the image is dark on one of the side´s
and lighter on the other.
And so it goes on (rollas) at a fast rate.
This is indor and outdor issue, flight and on the ground.
anybody who knows what it might be ?

70762857_561670394564353_2025743697643044864_n.jpg
2019-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Zlato, we are sorry to read the troubles with the camera, did you check the original video or picture in the Micro SD card to see if they have the same issue? If yes, the device will need to be sent in for the evaluation.
If the original files are fine but only the image transmission, what mobile device are you using? Please do not test in places with radio interference, please select Auto Channel Mode under Image Transmission Settings. In addition, please check if the mobile device is too hot when the issue happens, if yes, please close all the background programs or try another mobile phone.

2019-9-24
Use props
Zlato
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-24 20:18
Hi Zlato, we are sorry to read the troubles with the camera, did you check the original video or picture in the Micro SD card to see if they have the same issue? If yes, the device will need to be sent in for the evaluation.
If the original files are fine but only the image transmission, what mobile device are you using? Please do not test in places with radio interference, please select Auto Channel Mode under Image Transmission Settings. In addition, please check if the mobile device is too hot when the issue happens, if yes, please close all the background programs or try another mobile phone.

Hi  Dji Mindy

When I take the image from the SD card everything is just fine .
I use a samsung s10 phone and the phone is not hot when it´s used.
2019-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Zlato Posted at 9-25 08:28
Hi  Dji Mindy

When I take the image from the SD card everything is just fine .

Any chance to try with another mobile phone that is in our compatible list to see if the issue persists? GTScreenshot_20190927_112718.png
2019-9-26
Use props
Lily Robertson
New

It is looks good
2019-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules