Undocumented ImageInfo class.
1077 2 2019-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BGA
Second Officer

This in an interesting one. While playing with auto-targeting and trying to use the callback system, I noticed that the callbacks receive a msg parameter. When looking into it, it includes a list of ImageInfo objects. I could not find aby reference to it in the programming guide but based on its name, it *MIGHT* be the actual imagedata associated with the identified object. If that is the case, this could open things up considerably (we could potentially apply specific algorithms to do things like computing distance to an object).

Unfortunatelly, I can only guess right now due to lack of documentation.

Hey DJI, how about improving your APi *AND* your documentation? Right now one can only use the image recognition callbacks to do very basic things.

2019-9-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BGA. Thank you for sharing this information and your insights with regards to this matter. Let me please forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further development of the DJI Robomaster S1. Thank you.
2019-9-24
Use props
BGA
Second Officer

BTW, I tried to figure out the methods on this for but the python interpreter in the Robomaster S1 lacks the for() function, so I could not.
2019-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules