DJI Care Refresh - Shipping Label
8237 58 2019-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HRM4qw8EFc5c
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-18 22:41
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. The shipping label has been sent to your email, you may check your email box and the junk folder to see if you have received it or not. If not, we'll help to send it again to your email. Thanks.

Hi Natalia, thank you for your reply. I checked my inbox including my spam folder, but I did not receive any email. Can you please send another email?
2021-12-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_HRM4qw8EFc5c Posted at 12-19 00:42
Hi Natalia, thank you for your reply. I checked my inbox including my spam folder, but I did not receive any email. Can you please send another email?

Got it. I have forwarded the request to our corresponding team. Please check your email later.
2021-12-19
Use props
fans04312989
New
Australia

Hi there, I have initiated a DJI care refresh express service and also made the payment. However I am unable to find the case on my personal case page? Additionally I have also not received the shipping label for the same. Case # - CAS-8743668-P5H6C7
2022-4-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans04312989 Posted at 4-7 19:46
Hi there, I have initiated a DJI care refresh express service and also made the payment. However I am unable to find the case on my personal case page? Additionally I have also not received the shipping label for the same. Case # - CAS-8743668-P5H6C7

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. I checked your case and the shipping label had been sent to you via email yesterday.
Please check the email and spam box again. At the same time, I will also ask the corresponding team to help to resend the email to you in 2 business days. Please let me know if you do not receive anything after.
You may check your case center at https://repair.dji.com/mycase/index to see if you can find the case there.
2022-4-8
Use props
djiuser_XpuZTgUOQT31
New

United States

I also have the same issue I have called 3 times and still no label. Checked my spam/junk folder and inbox
CAS-9109430-V0K5K4 can I just get the ups tracking number?
2022-5-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_XpuZTgUOQT31 Posted at 5-18 14:46
I also have the same issue I have called 3 times and still no label. Checked my spam/junk folder and inbox
CAS-9109430-V0K5K4 can I just get the ups tracking number?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have forwarded it to our designated teams. Please pay attention to your inbox. Thanks.
2022-5-18
Use props
2022Spod
lvl.1

United States

If you have been looking for your shipping label, not not search in your inbox for "DJI". The label comes directly from UPS and there are no searchable references in the text of the email. In fact, the only indication this was the DJI label was the fact it was created right after I entered the case. As you follow the link in the email to print the label then you will see the DJI reference in the label. If you are searching for this with gmail try in the search bar to include your spam folders, etc.:
"Shipping Label" IN:ALL
2022-5-30
Use props
Cyberpunx
lvl.1

United Kingdom

can you check mine also please. thanks in advance CAS-925-4400-C0Z3H8
2022-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Cyberpunx Posted at 5-30 12:17
can you check mine also please. thanks in advance CAS-925-4400-C0Z3H8

Hi there, upon checking the case, the shipping label should have been sent to you, please check your spam folder as well. In addition, I will PM you the tracking number which you may use to search in your mailbox. Please check my PM later, thanks.
2022-5-30
Use props
djiuser_zvoZbDyLUtdA
New

United States

Hi, could you also check on mine?

CAS-9640989-B4F4S7

Thank you!
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_zvoZbDyLUtdA Posted at 7-5 07:36
Hi, could you also check on mine?

CAS-9640989-B4F4S7

Hi there, upon checking the case, the shipping label should have been sent to you, please check your spam folder as well. Thank you.
2022-7-5
Use props
djiuser_MStnABvm6QXR
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2020-9-15 03:59
Hi there, sorry for the late response. As per check your case, the shipping label has been sent to you via email, kindly please check it. If there is any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.

Submitted my case almost 12 days ago and I still haven’t received my label. Thank you
2022-7-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_MStnABvm6QXR Posted at 7-23 11:06
Submitted my case almost 12 days ago and I still haven’t received my label. Thank you

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will check this problem with the team and we have also sent you the label today, could you please have a check? And if you meet any problems, please let us know. We will do our best to help.
2022-7-23
Use props
DaveP1234
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3519154 ft
United Kingdom

is it possible to provide an example of what the UK shipping label looks like please.
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DaveP1234 Posted at 10-5 17:51
is it possible to provide an example of what the UK shipping label looks like please.

Hi there, I replied to you in another post, please check it out and keep us updated.
2022-10-6
Use props
djiuser_4yzoo3nQ9Wfj
New

Canada

HI I did not received my shipping labels. This is my case : CAS-12147023-X2H4K8. Can you please send it back by e-mail?
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_4yzoo3nQ9Wfj Posted at 4-2 11:54
HI I did not received my shipping labels. This is my case : CAS-12147023-X2H4K8. Can you please send it back by e-mail?

Hi there, we notice the shipping label has been sent to your email, could you please check if it's in your spam folder? We will also ask the corresponding team to send you the shipping label again, please note to check your email update.
2023-4-2
Use props
MESHELLJAMES SPSB
New

United States

i submitted a online repair request a week ago and still haven’t got anything from dji. is it supposed to take this long for them to send me something to ship my drone back? this is my case number CAS-15401469-V2D2C1
1-20 15:17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MESHELLJAMES SPSB Posted at 1-20 15:17
i submitted a online repair request a week ago and still haven’t got anything from dji. is it supposed to take this long for them to send me something to ship my drone back? this is my case number CAS-15401469-V2D2C1

Hello there, thank you for reaching out. As per checking, the shipping label had been sent to you. Could you please double-check the spam box? You may also check out this guide to print the label in "My Case".
Please let me know if you did not receive it indeed, I will ask the corresponding team to resend the label. Thank you.
1-20 17:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules