MAvic 2 enterprise and mavic 2 accessories
1407 4 2019-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Colby H.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3048960 ft
  • >>>

Hello,I had one more question, Can I use the Mavic 2 enterprice light adapter that sits on top of the mavic 2 for my mavic 2 pro? Is it compatatble for the other mavic 2 series? If not, what other lights would you recommend for my mavic 2 to light up its path in the dark?

Thanks!
2019-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Colbly, the Beacon on Mavic 2 Enterprise cannot be mounted to Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. It is not recommended to mount anything on Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom for the safety concern.
2019-9-25
Use props
Colby H.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3048960 ft
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-25 00:42
Hi Colbly, the Beacon on Mavic 2 Enterprise cannot be mounted to Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. It is not recommended to mount anything on Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom for the safety concern.

Hello, ty for telling me this important info. So I was looking at the Mavic 2 enterprise and was wondering what the cost of the mavic 2 would be? I love how the Enterprise has the extra essecceries like the lights and the loud speaker on top of it. So is it basicly a Mavic 2 but just with the extra accessieres and the camera?

If you could provide me some more info on the Mavic 2 E that would be amazing!
Thanks in Advance,
Colby
2019-9-25
Use props
Zuccar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35148 ft

No, is not a Mavic 2 with accessories, the M2Es ara intended for industrial use. They have some hardware differences but the main ones are software. The biggest one is that the M2E use the DJI Pilot app not the DJI GO 4 app. The DJI Pilot app is a striped down version of the DJI GO 4, this means that you don't have access to many consumer features, like camera settings or intelligent flight modes.
2019-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Colby H. Posted at 9-25 20:59
Hello, ty for telling me this important info. So I was looking at the Mavic 2 enterprise and was wondering what the cost of the mavic 2 would be? I love how the Enterprise has the extra essecceries like the lights and the loud speaker on top of it. So is it basicly a Mavic 2 but just with the extra accessieres and the camera?

If you could provide me some more info on the Mavic 2 E that would be amazing!

The Mavic 2 Enterprise is built on the Mavic 2 flight platform. It is an all-in-one drone solution for industrial applications.
It features an extended port to mount DJI modular accessories, and comes with a self-heating battery, 24 GB onboard storage, DJI AirSense, and is compatible with the DJI Pilot mobile app.
The Mavic 2 Enterprise was specifically built to serve industries and applications in public safety, inspection, search & rescue, fire response, and law enforcement. If you use the drone in these industries, it is recommended to choose Mavic 2 Enterprise.
2019-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules