DJI Go 4 update Smart Controller
6416 10 2019-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aart
lvl.1

How should I update the DJI Go4 app on the DJI Smart Controller to version v4.3.24
2019-9-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, the application can't be updated separately, however, you could use external SD card and download the APK via this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads. Please let us know if you have further concerns. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-25
Use props
fans6765b5ea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 805751 ft

Hi Tony,

I just tried this but the link provided only has version 4.3.14 of the apk.

Is there an alternate site?

Thanks
2019-9-26
Use props
Jons Mavic Zoom
lvl.1

fans6765b5ea Posted at 9-26 02:29
Hi Tony,

I just tried this but the link provided only has version 4.3.14 of the apk.

I would like to see this resolved.  I don't mind updating via sd card.  But the wrong software version is posted on the web site.  CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE SOFTWARE VERSION ON THE WEB SITE.  I do not think this is not to much to ask for and can be done quite easily.
2019-10-4
Use props
Tripower
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22927 ft

Jons Mavic Zoom Posted at 10-4 11:09
I would like to see this resolved.  I don't mind updating via sd card.  But the wrong software version is posted on the web site.  CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE SOFTWARE VERSION ON THE WEB SITE.  I do not think this is not to much to ask for and can be done quite easily.

I want to know too, when the new version of the DJI Go4-App for the Smart Controller is available! Several new features of the firmware-update (such as timing for the "charge-down" of the flight batteries) need the actual version 4.3.24 of the GO4-App.

DJI, please tell us, when it will be available for the SC!!!!

Gerrit
2019-10-5
Use props
fans6765b5ea
lvl.2

Tripower Posted at 10-5 00:42
I want to know too, when the new version of the DJI Go4-App for the Smart Controller is available! Several new features of the firmware-update (such as timing for the "charge-down" of the flight batteries) need the actual version 4.3.24 of the GO4-App.

DJI, please tell us, when it will be available for the SC!!!!

It's available - download the APK and install from a micro-SD card directly.
2019-10-16
Use props
Celtic Shadows
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4144 ft
United Kingdom

fans6765b5ea Posted at 10-16 07:27
It's available - download the APK and install from a micro-SD card directly.

Doesn't work here using the APK and SD card nor directly downloading through the browser, is there any special steps you have to do?
2019-10-17
Use props
fans6765b5ea
lvl.2
Canada

Celtic Shadows Posted at 10-17 07:27
Doesn't work here using the APK and SD card nor directly downloading through the browser, is there any special steps you have to do?

Download it onto your computer, transfer to microSD. Stick the microSD in the smartcontroller, open the file browser on the SmartController and browse to the external card and the location where you saved the apk file. Select the file, and it should install the APK after a couple of prompts. I just installed 4.3.25 successfully.
2019-10-17
Use props
Celtic Shadows
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4144 ft
United Kingdom

fans6765b5ea Posted at 10-17 08:03
Download it onto your computer, transfer to microSD. Stick the microSD in the smartcontroller, open the file browser on the SmartController and browse to the external card and the location where you saved the apk file. Select the file, and it should install the APK after a couple of prompts. I just installed 4.3.25 successfully.

SD card didn't work but a USB 3 pen drive did, odd. It's updated in any case.
2019-10-17
Use props
Vulcain
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57615 ft
France

Updated DJI GO 4 (for Smart Controller)

If you update DJI GO 4 directly from the update tab in app or from the update parameters to Smart Controller, you will rarely have the latest version ... I advise you to do it directly by downloading the file APK on DJI's website. https://www.dji.com/fr/mobile/support/product/mavic-2
Pour aller sur le site de DJI, utilisez le navigateur Lightning Browser (surtout pas Google Chrome, car il supprimerait le lien Android). Vous pouvez utiliser le lien ci-dessus.
To go to DJI's website, use the Lightning Browser (definitely not Google Chrome, because it would delete the Android link). You can use the link above.

Sur le site DJI, allez sur l'onglet 'Support' et déroulez jusqu'à arriver à la section Mavic2, descendez en bas de la page et prenez le choix téléchargement.
On DJI's website, go to the 'Support' tab and scroll down until you reach the Mavic2 section, scroll down and select  downloads option.

Cliquez sur le bouton 'Download for Android'.
Click on the 'Download for Android' button.
[td]

[/td]
Validez le chargement du fichier APK.
Validate the APK file download.
Dans  'File Manager' vous trouverez le fichier téléchargé dans la section 'Downloads'.
In 'File Manager' you will find the downloaded file in the 'Downloads' section.
Vous n'avez plus qu'à cliquez sur le package et à valider sur 'Install'.You just have to click on the package and validate on 'Install'.

Et voilà, vous avez la dernière version à ce jour [V4.3.25]
There you have it! You have the latest version to date [V4.3.25]​

2019-10-20
Use props
djiuser_o9lM27HfG3TP
New
Flight distance : 19012 ft

United States

Hello, New to DJI. I just purchased the Smart Controller and Mavic Air 2 bundle.   The Go4 app gives me an error message that the Device does not support the Go4 app. I have updated the app by hitting the update button and it is installed.   The controller will not open or run the app.  

Please Help. It's so frustrating
2021-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules