Problem with warranty repair, They fixing wrong part?
1724 5 2019-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chocobo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 476726 ft

You can see its a camera problem. Therefore maybe they did not look into my case report good enough. As they would clearly see its a camera problem..
It still says its in progress. So maybe DJI customer support can send this information to them?

https://youtu.be/8CmYmw5IdKI

and also

https://www.dropbox.com/s/twfcess0u0ofhyz/DJI_0015.MOV?dl=0

update. this is common on 99% of  1 inch sensor.  No problem any more thanks
2019-9-25
Use props
chocobo
lvl.2

2019-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi chocobo, sorry for the confusion caused, upon checking the case, the drone was evaluated as abnormal image, the warranty service was provided, as for whether the issue was really related to the Core Board Module, we are verifying the repair center and will keep you updated soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi chocobo, here is an update for your case, the whole drone has been replaced, the flight test has been passed and the replacement has been shipped out. We will learn from this and be more professional on the damage assessment, hope you will receive the drone soon and keep us updated if there is any further problem.
2019-9-26
Use props
chocobo
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-26 18:59
Hi chocobo, here is an update for your case, the whole drone has been replaced, the flight test has been passed and the replacement has been shipped out. We will learn from this and be more professional on the damage assessment, hope you will receive the drone soon and keep us updated if there is any further problem.

Okay. I hope to receive it soon. Thankyou for your help.
2019-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

chocobo Posted at 9-27 00:15
Okay. I hope to receive it soon. Thankyou for your help.

You are very welcome.
2019-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules