Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-S Release Notes (09/26/2019)
25311 88 2019-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
reiter.dom
lvl.1
Austria

Hey,

since i Updated on the new Firmware, i have a Problem when i hold the trigger. Normally it works like in the  Video (start by 15 sec.).  https://youtu.be/mDwO4_9ECY4

When i push the gimbal forward the camera remains leveled. Since the new Update, this function did not work.  Anyone have the same issue? Or anyone have a fix for my Problem?
2019-10-29
Use props
Fechte
lvl.1

Denmark

Kore148 Posted at 10-1 08:55
I'm having issues with mine after the update. I was testing Force Mobile when suddenly it disconnected. Now I can longer find the bluetooth. I tried downgrading but it fails at 99% with an error message saying "device Wifi(1) not connected!" which I don't understand because my wifi is working fine. Could my ronin-s somehow be broken without me physically doing anything to it? Or is the bluetooth broken? Or is this just a firmware issue?

I'm having the exact same issue.

Updated both my iPhone and Ronin-S with no issues.

Was testing the new features, and they worked great (when I found out the iPhone needs to be in portrait mode for Force Mobile to work).

Was showing my friend the Force Mobile feature, and when I turned off the unit to mount the iPhone for Active Track, suddenly, I can no longer connect to my Ronin-S via Bluetooth.

When I try to downgrade, or reinstall the newest firmware, I get an error at 99%, but it actually downgrade/upgrade fine. Still no Bluetooth connection though
2019-11-1
Use props
zinnaglism
New

Austria

Hi guys! Thanks a lot for the info and update. I tried everything to hook up my Ronin S to my MBP, but it won't show the ronin s (it does show my osmo mobile) in the assistant pro. I tried everything but it always says that the usb port is too heavy on energy. can you please advise how to help?
2019-11-2
Use props
Karol Tru
lvl.1
Flight distance : 816214 ft
Denmark

I just bought Ronin S to use it together with my sony a7 R IV.

I run into first problems where making these two working together was already complicated.

How can I use record button on Ronin to start recording without turning off Face Recognition in my Sony a7R IV?

Manual of DJI ROnin tells me to set camera into PC mode for ability to control with ronin, but when I do so i loose face recognition in my camera recording mode.

Also, when I am in M single-shot mode ronin is not able to control shutter to shoot a photo.

I am a bit lost here, already reading all about the problems people had with ronin since release, now there is an update and I am having this sort of problem.
Did anyone find a solution on how to control Sony camera with Ronin without losing its features like Face/Eye Recognition?
I just recorded the concert, and the camera was always focusing on hands or mic stands instead of Performers Face.
2019-11-5
Use props
Kore148
lvl.2
South Africa

Fechte Posted at 11-1 03:24
I'm having the exact same issue.

Updated both my iPhone and Ronin-S with no issues.

Hi, there.
I've contacted DJI regarding this and they say I have no other choice but to send the Ronin-S back to them in Hong Kong. My problem now is that I can't send it back immediately since I'm broke (lol). Have you tried contacting DJI? My guess is that you will have to send it back to them as well.

Good luck with your situation.
2019-11-9
Use props
Fechte
lvl.1

Denmark

Kore148 Posted at 11-9 06:53
Hi, there.
I've contacted DJI regarding this and they say I have no other choice but to send the Ronin-S back to them in Hong Kong. My problem now is that I can't send it back immediately since I'm broke (lol). Have you tried contacting DJI? My guess is that you will have to send it back to them as well.

I was waiting for a fix, but I will contact DJI now, and here what they suggest.

I will let you know ;o)
2019-11-12
Use props
Kore148
lvl.2
South Africa

Fechte Posted at 11-12 01:16
I was waiting for a fix, but I will contact DJI now, and here what they suggest.

I will let you know ;o)

Please do.
2019-11-14
Use props
foxeslink
lvl.2
Portugal

Anyone else after the update noticed that switching beetween modes it has some sort of lag ?
And doing the auto tune, there are less noises.

Is that normal ?
2019-11-14
Use props
Fechte
lvl.1

Denmark

Update.

The supporter at DJI asked me to try different things, but I didn't bring my Ronin-S to life.

I decided to sent it in for repair. Was sent a UPS label, the same day. DJI got my defective Ronin-S a few days later.

2 days later, I got a message from DJI, telling me, they had decided to fix it for free, even though it was out of warranty.

Got it back yesterday, and it was updated with the new firmware, so Xbox and PS4 controllers a now supported.

I'm very pleased with the support from DJI ;0)
2019-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules