Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
odd split screen when using Mimo video
2052 7 2019-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jklier
lvl.1

When using Mimo with an Osmo Mobile 3 and a Motorola Z2 force I get this split screen in video mode and also a big green block on the right.  I'm assuming it's not by design as it's nearly impossible to use this way. See attachment.
dji_mimo.jpg
2019-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall your DJI Mimo application to see if the problem will still persist? Also, do you have any alternate mobile device that we can try to use for us to further isolate the problem? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-9-27
Use props
fansd7e228a2
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-27 09:21
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall your DJI Mimo application to see if the problem will still persist? Also, do you have any alternate mobile device that we can try to use for us to further isolate the problem? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I have uninstalled and reinstalled on the Motorola. No change.

I added the app to my wifes Lg Stylo 4+. It connects, brings up the camera screen then the app crashes and shuts down.

This is not looking good.
2019-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansd7e228a2 Posted at 9-27 10:43
I have uninstalled and reinstalled on the Motorola. No change.

I added the app to my wifes Lg Stylo 4+. It connects, brings up the camera screen then the app crashes and shuts down.

Thank you for the additional information and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will directly forward this concern to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-9-27
Use props
fansd7e228a2
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-27 16:16
Thank you for the additional information and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will directly forward this concern to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

A couple more things to add that might be helpful. I found that the split screen and green bar disappear as soon as I start recording. The problem is only present when recording is stopped. Also the problem is not present in photo mode.

Any ideas why the app crashes on my wife's LG phone?
2019-9-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansd7e228a2 Posted at 9-28 12:59
A couple more things to add that might be helpful. I found that the split screen and green bar disappear as soon as I start recording. The problem is only present when recording is stopped. Also the problem is not present in photo mode.

Any ideas why the app crashes on my wife's LG phone?

Hi, thank you for the additional information. The incompatibility of the mobile device on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 might be the reason of the issue since it shows that the LG Stylo 4+ is currently not listed on our recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and we cannot guarantee the stability of the application on the said mobile device. You may try to use a recommended mobile device that was listed on the link below to see if the problem persists. In addition, this concern is already been raised to our designated department and they are now looking into it. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_0927.pdf
2019-10-2
Use props
djiuser_gaiyKbtjAcXa
New
United Kingdom

I have the same issue on my Z2 Force.

Is there any news on this?
2020-5-24
Use props
Ivan Castro
New

Mexico

I also have a motorola phone. Same situation I thingk it might have something to do with video format as it happened to me when I started recording in 4k, the rest of footage is good.

I would like to know if there is a way to fix it as there was too many hours invested there
2020-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules