First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>

What is the difference?
2019-9-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information from our valued DJI co pilots who uses these application and can give you there experience when flying there DJI drones using these applications. Thank you.
2019-9-28
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>

Ive just put your exact title in google and guess what, both heliguy and coptrz have done a review comparing the 2, the latter included agisoft too
2019-9-28
Use props
MajorsMavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4166627 ft
Mauritania

Why does everyone have to be so rude!?
2019-12-2
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I've used both, I think DroneDeploy is better for mapping but for 3D creation, I think DJI GS Pro is better but without Pix4D I don't think you can stitch it together.
2019-12-2
Use props
Sick Dawg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 451119 ft
United States

you have allot to learn then, dronedeploy is a joke.
pix4Dis the way to go kid.
mo, clients will thank you for the detail.

2019-12-6
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sick Dawg Posted at 12-6 17:42
you have allot to learn then, dronedeploy is a joke.
pix4Dis the way to go kid.
mo, clients will thank you for the detail.

Produce some of your work then because I tried Pix4D and DroneDeploy is way easier but DJI GS Pilot for mapping with Adobe Photomerge does the same thing just without the GPS overlay and measurements.

I've made these with dronedeploy way back.
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... 6ObQDWFUcn5BOkq7Ep2
2019-12-6
Use props
CHASCOADMIN
lvl.4
United States

DroneDeploy is better for high volume corporate scenarios. Pix4D is better for "pretty" 3D models. Pix4D's customer support is lacking and DroneDeploy's is superb. DroneDeploy actually acts on feature requests from users and Pix4D gives you what they give you. Pix4D collaboration tools are horrible and I regret ever sending a client to their site for review. The only thing Pix4D has proven to do better in our experience is create larger point clouds which leads to better vertical models, but their terrain accuracy is horrible. Agisoft Metashape is better at modeling than both, but the interface is terrible and you still need a collaboration platform.
2019-12-11
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 12-6 20:06
Produce some of your work then because I tried Pix4D and DroneDeploy is way easier but DJI GS Pilot for mapping with Adobe Photomerge does the same thing just without the GPS overlay and measurements.

I've made these with dronedeploy way back.

Adobe Photomerge does the same thing
If you think a photo merge with Photoshop is the same as a genuine orthophoto, you have the understanding of a rank beginner.
That's like believing that owning a tape measure makes you a surveyor.

2019-12-11
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 12-11 21:59
Adobe Photomerge does the same thing
If you think a photo merge with Photoshop is the same as a genuine orthophoto, you have the understanding of a rank beginner.
That's like believing that owning a tape measure makes you a surveyor.

They do the same thing if they come out looking the same.  Of course, GPS-accurate pictures are more ideal but it's definitely better than nothing.

A helicopter, car, boat, plane, etc. can take a person where they need to be so it's the same thing when people arrive but of course, they are different.

You can be an unlicensed driver and drive, you are still a driver.  You can be an unqualified pilot on the books but if you are flying, you are the pilot.  If you are controlling a boat w/o an endorsement, you are still the captain.  I know where are a lot of people who can be dumb at things but I'm the opposite.  It just comes out differently so I will ensure to make it known with supporting elements during the initial high-sensitive feeding argument.
2019-12-12
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 12-12 02:25
They do the same thing if they come out looking the same.  Of course, GPS-accurate pictures are more ideal but it's definitely better than nothing.

A helicopter, car, boat, plane, etc. can take a person where they need to be so it's the same thing when people arrive but of course, they are different.
When you know nothing about a technical area, it's easy to have misplaced confidence in your ignorance.
There's a big difference between a proper map-accurate orthophoto and a bit of Photoshop stitching.
But you'd have to understand something about the topic to appreciate that.
And that's never going to happen with you.

I know where are a lot of people who can be dumb at things but I'm the opposite.
Are you saying that you are even dumber?
What you are extremely good at is demonstrating the Dunning-Kruger effect.

2019-12-12
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Is meshroom any good?
https://sketchfab.com/blogs/comm ... room-for-beginners/

Belittling me is a waste of time.  I'm trying to find ways on accomplishing what I'm trying to accomplish.
2019-12-12
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 12-12 03:44
Is meshroom any good?
https://sketchfab.com/blogs/comm ... room-for-beginners/

Belittling me is a waste of time.  I'm trying to find ways on accomplishing what I'm trying to accomplish.
Most kinds of communication with you are a wasted effort.
You're ignorance is extreme and have a disdain for the knowledge anyone else has.
The puzzle is why you choose to participate in a forum at all.

2019-12-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Labroides Posted at 12-12 14:22
You're ignorance is extreme and have a disdain for the knowledge anyone else has.

The trouble is he has no idea of the actual extent of his dumbness, which is normal for many types of intellectual deficiencies.
2019-12-12
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

You will always say I have less knowledge than you even when I have more drone experience with other drones and drones in the future, you will always know more?
2019-12-12
Use props
egeorgiou
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1283337 ft
Greece

DroneDeploy uses Pix4D’s cloud engine.
2019-12-12
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 12-12 21:02
You will always say I have less knowledge than you even when I have more drone experience with other drones and drones in the future, you will always know more?

If past performance is any guide, you will always have less knowledge and I will always know more.
But I doubt very much that you have more experience.
2019-12-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Belittling me is a waste of time.  I'm trying to find ways on accomplishing what I'm trying to accomplish.

Upvote.

RedHotPoker
2019-12-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Belittling me is a waste of time.  I'm trying to find ways on accomplishing what I'm trying to accomplish.

It’s a waste of your time, to try and understand him. Why bother attempting this futile act? ;-)

RedHotPoker
2019-12-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

It’s a sad day, For many in New Zealand...

RedHotPoker
2019-12-13
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-13 00:29
It’s a waste of your time, to try and understand him. Why bother attempting this futile act? ;-)

I've thumbed up by accident.  It's a waste of time trying to understand that what people used to know as sacred can actually end up as obsolete garbage.
2019-12-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 12-13 02:36
I've thumbed up by accident.  It's a waste of time trying to understand that what people used to know as sacred can actually end up as obsolete garbage.

I won’t argue that. You are very correct.

RedHotPoker
2019-12-13
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-13 02:59
I won’t argue that. You are very correct.

Memories are important of course otherwise people could be completely lost.  In real-life, I don't bother giving people too much advice as I know people wouldn't believe me.  The best revert is when the communication feels good such as smiling or saying hello to new people.
2019-12-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 12-13 23:16
Memories are important of course otherwise people could be completely lost.  In real-life, I don't bother giving people too much advice as I know people wouldn't believe me.  The best revert is when the communication feels good such as smiling or saying hello to new people.

That’s a great approach.

Smiles are free, give them often... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2019-12-14
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-14 13:28
That’s a great approach.

Smiles are free, give them often... ;-)

I've fixed up the website.  Have a look.  Elitecaptures7.com
2019-12-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 12-13 02:36

It's a waste of time trying to understand that what people used to know as sacred can actually end up as obsolete garbage.
Google can't translate this.
What language is it?
2019-12-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 12-14 16:16
I've fixed up the website.  Have a look.  Elitecaptures7.com

It appears to be lower on than the page than it should be.

Why is there, that broad blank area, at the top of the opening page?

Can you move that up some. I couldn’t read the print at the bottom of the screen very well.

RedHotPoker
2019-12-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 12-13 23:16

The best revert is when the communication feels good such as smiling or saying hello to new people.

What does that mean?

RedHotPoker
2019-12-14
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-14 18:29
It appears to be lower on than the page than it should be.

Why is there, that broad blank area, at the top of the opening page?

if you are using a mobile device.. there is nothing I can do lol

I set it up for PC.

2019-12-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 12-14 22:39
if you are using a mobile device.. there is nothing I can do lol

I set it up for PC.

Thanks, that’s ok then. I won’t ever be visiting there again.

Enjoy it though... if you choose to make it more blanket user friendly, let me know. ;+)

RedHotPoker
2019-12-14
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-14 22:51
Thanks, that’s ok then. I won’t ever be visiting there again.

Enjoy it though... if you choose to make it more blanket user friendly, let me know. ;+)

I need a proper developer to make it work on every browser.
2019-12-15
Use props
JPilotR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 584662 ft
  • >>>
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 12-15 07:47
I need a proper developer to make it work on every browser.

Put your site on Wordpress? Mine is on Wordpress and it works on all devices. Some hosts don't work kindly with all devices, but I found out that Wordpress worked best for me. Pretty reasonable too with costs and user interface.
2019-12-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

JPilotR Posted at 12-15 10:55
Put your site on Wordpress? Mine is on Wordpress and it works on all devices. Some hosts don't work kindly with all devices, but I found out that Wordpress worked best for me. Pretty reasonable too with costs and user interface.

Thanks for sharing that with him, and the forum.

RedHotPoker
2019-12-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 12-15 07:47
I need a proper developer to make it work on every browser.

Please do, you have some gorgeous pics posted.

RedHotPoker
2019-12-15
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

JPilotR Posted at 12-15 10:55
Put your site on Wordpress? Mine is on Wordpress and it works on all devices. Some hosts don't work kindly with all devices, but I found out that Wordpress worked best for me. Pretty reasonable too with costs and user interface.

I was learning on XD and Dreamweaver.  I've never tried Wordpress.

Is it an easy drag and drop animations on Wordpress?

I pay for nearly all the adobe software for one low-price.  I got it for PSD and LR but ended up using AE Premiere now XD and Dreamweaver.  Also messed around w/ inDesign  and Dimension a bit, PC renders faster than their cloud servers that cost more money.  I've used illustrator way back for some decals that went perfectly but haven't used it since.  They also have many other apps and templates to choose from so it's great.  I could imagine other software being better but w/o further research, it could be the best.
2019-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules