Iphone X and Mimo rear facing camera not working
751 1 2019-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
capy01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8635 ft
  • >>>

I can record fine with front camera with Mimo, in iPhone app front and rear and in Filmic front and back but not the rear-facing camera in mimo. It shows recording but when I go to look for video its not there. Not in iPhone native app either. I am also having an issue with the level. Perfectly balanced and calibrated but continues to stay slightly off level. Any help would be much appreciated.

2019-9-28
Use props
MrTitan
Second Officer
  • >>>

Just to be sure, do you mean footage isn’t being recorded when using the dual cameras on the back of the iphone (not the front selfie camera)?  I use an iPhone X and iPhone 7. I haven’t had any issues recording with the rear camera. The footage is stored in the standard location within the photos app.

But, like yours, my om3 also suffer a horizontal tilt issue. Whether using a 7 or X (both perfectly balanced) when in video mode (with follow me mode selected) if I pan left or right the phone will not be perfectly level by the end of the gentle movement. Footage can sometimes start with the horizon not level too. But if I use the m button to switch modes to Photography the gimbal will immediately correct the horizontal tilt. Does yours do the same?

2019-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules