Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
dji osmo mobile 3 error
16650 38 2019-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xhardbr
lvl.1

i buy last day a new osmo mobile 3,update all things,but after 3 hours i receive a message ...gimbal default settings error.contact dji for assistance,sorry im newbie  in this things
2019-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi xhardbr, sorry for the difficulties, does the error persist after rebooting? If yes, please try the gimbal calibration. If there is still no luck, please provide the serial number of your device and the screenshot of the error message and the firmware version in General for further assistance.
2019-9-29
Use props
mitzi3182
lvl.1

Same problem, solutions?
2019-10-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mitzi3182 Posted at 10-6 07:49
Same problem, solutions?

Hi mitzi3182, we are sorry to hear that, did you try my post in 2# to calibrate the gimbal and update the firmware? If there is no luck, please provide us the serial number of the device and may we verify what did you do before the error happened?
2019-10-6
Use props
mitzi3182
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-6 20:04
Hi mitzi3182, we are sorry to hear that, did you try my post in 2# to calibrate the gimbal and update the firmware? If there is no luck, please provide us the serial number of the device and may we verify what did you do before the error happened?
I try all . Reset bt, calibration, recharge, change smartphone... there is a method for reinstall the firmware??
20191007_201734.jpg
Screenshot_20191006-201422.jpg
2019-10-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mitzi3182 Posted at 10-7 13:33
I try all . Reset bt, calibration, recharge, change smartphone... there is a method for reinstall the firmware??

The firmware cannot be refreshed, if the issue persists, please send in the device for the diagnosis.
Please start a ticket if it is available for you: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
Or please contact our support team www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2019-10-7
Use props
岡村 ヒロシ
New

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-29 18:50
Hi xhardbr, sorry for the difficulties, does the error persist after rebooting? If yes, please try the gimbal calibration. If there is still no luck, please provide the serial number of your device and the screenshot of the error message and the firmware version in General for further assistance.

Sorry for the delay in answering, I thought I solved, but not solved, even with the gimbal calibration, still the same problem
2019-10-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

岡村 ヒロシ Posted at 10-9 05:53
Sorry for the delay in answering, I thought I solved, but not solved, even with the gimbal calibration, still the same problem

It is recommended to contact the after-sales support to start a ticket and send in for the diagnosis.
2019-10-9
Use props
岡村 ヒロシ
New

hi this xhardbr! i fixed!I reset the bluetooth connection, pressing power, trigger and shoot button simultaneously, and connected again, appeared to update the firmware, after performing the update. I turned off the osmo mobile 3 and turned on again, and everything was resolved, thanks for the support ps.I did not see that the update had failed.
2019-10-13
Use props
Mark Anthony Cavanna
New

Australia

I am having this issue and I have tried the following solution “reset the Bluetooth connection pressing power, trigger, shoot button simultaneously and connect again with no success... and still has the error message “gimbal default settings error contact dji for assistance”  any help of information would be greatly appreciated

Regards
Mark
2019-11-2
Use props
djiuser_CfznYbHijfGY
New

Pakistan

Same problem, any help?
2019-11-4
Use props
fixed_gear
New
Italy

Same problem, new, bought from Apple, 3 hours of life, done all setup correctly, done firmware update, done pairing bluetooth again (both on iPhone and on Samsung), nothing ... the problem continues. What should I do??
2019-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for know you have the same problem, it is recommended to send in the device for the replacement, please contact Apple or our support team www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2019-11-21
Use props
SmogHead
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, I have this error - had the unit for weeks now and the update was applied as soon as I set it up then. Te Gimbal error started appearing the other days - Any ideas?

2019-12-15
Use props
djiuser_gmtooltekc7j
New
Philippines

Same problem:
“Gimbal default setting error.
Contact DJI support for assistance.”
Bought my DJI OSMO MOBILE 3 last August 2019. Seldom used it. Problem persists in spite of Firmware update, Bluetooth connection reset, calibration, etc. I never had this problem with my Osmo 2.
What to do?
2019-12-30
Use props
fans2224acbc
New
United States

same problem!  I have already recalibrated and the error continues, what should I do?
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SmogHead Posted at 2019-12-15 07:45
Hi, I have this error - had the unit for weeks now and the update was applied as soon as I set it up then. Te Gimbal error started appearing the other days - Any ideas?

[view_image]

I am sorry to hear the issue, please try to calibrate the gimbal and make sure the firmware and app have been updated. If the issue persists, please kindly send in the unit for diagnosis.
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_gmtooltekc7j Posted at 2019-12-30 21:07
Same problem:
“Gimbal default setting error.
Contact DJI support for assistance.”

I am sorry for the issue, as the issue persists, I may suggest sending the unit in for service. Please kindly contact the dealer for further assistance.
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans2224acbc Posted at 1-2 07:29
same problem!  I have already recalibrated and the error continues, what should I do?

I am sorry to hear the issue. Please check if the firmware and app have also been updated. If the issue persists, please kindly send in the unit for service. Start a repair request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav.
2020-1-2
Use props
djiuser_EkD5DxGeCk8e
New

United States

Same problem
2020-1-19
Use props
Maxhowarth92
New

United Kingdom

I am getting this message, I only unboxed my Osmo mobile 3 about 2 hours ago and not managed to use it yet, followed all instructions on setting it up but all I keep getting is this messsge. Really winding me up now.
2020-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Maxhowarth92 Posted at 4-18 07:28
I am getting this message, I only unboxed my Osmo mobile 3 about 2 hours ago and not managed to use it yet, followed all instructions on setting it up but all I keep getting is this messsge. Really winding me up now.

We are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience with our product, please try to calibrate the gimbal and make sure the firmware and APP have been updated. If the issue persists, please kindly send in the unit for diagnosis.
2020-4-18
Use props
djiuser_Hl09C0r9gnGw
New
Germany

I bought DJI Osmo mobile 3 yesterday from Amazon. But whenever I connect the gimbal with my phone its showing back camera failed to start. But its fine with front camera. This problem only happens if I use DJI Mimo app. My phone is Redmi Note 8.
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Hl09C0r9gnGw Posted at 6-3 09:55
I bought DJI Osmo mobile 3 yesterday from Amazon. But whenever I connect the gimbal with my phone its showing back camera failed to start. But its fine with front camera. This problem only happens if I use DJI Mimo app. My phone is Redmi Note 8.

Sorry to read the troubles with the Osmo Mobile 3, how about pressing the Trigger Button three times, will the camera be switched? Any chance to share us a short video of the problem?
2020-6-3
Use props
JVGARCIA
New
Philippines

I have a the osmo mobile 3, with my Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra, all was working before, after a firmware update the DJI Mimo app camera stop working. Every time i connect my phone to the mobile 3 via the app i always get "Camera Failed". I tried restarting my Phone, check the firmware of the mobile 3, everything else works, the portrait, landscape just the camera app is not working. Hope anyone can help me resolve this. Thank you.
2020-6-20
Use props
djiuser_QXEkTxgmTF1x
New
Flight distance : 20541 ft
Brazil

Same error. I tried all
Used 3 times... warranty only USA
2020-7-1
Use props
djiuser_663zleXKc2it
New

Finland

'camera failed to start' if I select 'photo mode'. 'Video mode' works fine and I can change it by the 'M button' even if the error is seen. Can anyone confirm? And can you please repair this firmware?? I bouhgt this osmo yesterday and updated it and this is what I get..
2020-7-8
Use props
AjaxOdessa
New
United States

Is there any way to force re-flash Osmo with the latest firmware update? I started getting the "Gimbal default settings error" message about one or two week ago. Before this it was perfectly fine since the moment of purchase the last year's September. So far I didn't notice Mimo app or device functioning problems with my iPhone 7+ but that error is still worrysome.
2020-7-19
Use props
xhardbr
lvl.1
Japan

Too many people getting the same problem.. I already sell my gimbal. First time I buy dji product and... Whatever.. Hope you guys can get it resolved soon
2020-7-19
Use props
djiuser_3iy7viFeTgXt
New
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 22:31
Sorry to read the troubles with the Osmo Mobile 3, how about pressing the Trigger Button three times, will the camera be switched? Any chance to share us a short video of the problem?

I'm having exactly same problem (camera failed to start)  with redmi note 8t. I've tried to re install app, on/off Bluetooth etc.  It sometimes helps but after few shots it appears again. Any help?
2020-7-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

AjaxOdessa Posted at 7-19 13:12
Is there any way to force re-flash Osmo with the latest firmware update? I started getting the "Gimbal default settings error" message about one or two week ago. Before this it was perfectly fine since the moment of purchase the last year's September. So far I didn't notice Mimo app or device functioning problems with my iPhone 7+ but that error is still worrysome.

Hi AjaxOdessa,
Sorry to hear about your issue. Please try to refresh the firmware. If the problem still remains please apply for a repair case https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2020-7-23
Use props
AjaxOdessa
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-23 03:53
Hi AjaxOdessa,
Sorry to hear about your issue. Please try to refresh the firmware. If the problem still remains please apply for a repair case https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

You mentioned "Please try to refresh the firmware." but how this could be done? So far I haven't seen any methods to force-flash the device.
2020-7-31
Use props
Rinsang Peacerzz
New

United Kingdom

My gimbal is having problem with the axis. Can anyone help me. It is not working properly
2020-12-7
Use props
Rinsang Peacerzz
New

United Kingdom

My gimbal is having problem with the axis. Can anyone help me. It is not working properly
2020-12-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Rinsang Peacerzz Posted at 12-7 15:31

Hi there, may I know the model of your gimbal? Could you please record a video to show us the details of the issue? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2020-12-7
Use props
Dr-Sayem Uddin
New

Bangladesh

Dji OM 3 Gimbal error & trigger ball not working ..

Anyone give solution???
Firmware updated...
2021-3-11
Use props
djiuser_4tAZMzk52bFX
New
Philippines

I got the same problem - gimbal error as always. Here is my S/N 354ZGC70400CNK.

Please help me thanks. I cannot send this unit because i’m from philippines
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_4tAZMzk52bFX
New
Philippines

Tried calibrating the gimbal but it wont allow me.

Please dont tell me to return this or ship this because i’m from philippines. Your DJI support center here does not care at all

Please help me fix this. Bought this last year. Didnt even took 1 year. Never had used this unit properly and this error is annoying
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_i79Bh9NfW4lV
New

Philippines

I had this problem with my osmo mobile 3 just yesterday, I can't fix it, It goes to in different directions, what can we do about this. It perfectly functions the other day and all of a sudden this happens.
2021-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules