Osmo Action Release Notes (09/29/2019)
16596 86 2019-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex Fresneda
lvl.1
Flight distance : 172037 ft
Spain

Actualice la ultima version y de un dia a otro me ha desaparecido el hyperlapse y se ha reiniciado como si volviera a estrenar la camara pero sin poder instalar la version porque ja la tengo instalada pero sin las actualizaciones, alguien sabe porque ha pasado?
2019-11-10
Use props
djiuser_wGLHcLtZkyhU
New
United States

Any news or update on new firmware?
I wish DJI adds wider fov, option for contrast, sharpness, saturation, and h265 codec(or proxy recording). That is all I want.
2019-11-27
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

djiuser_wGLHcLtZkyhU Posted at 11-27 18:34
Any news or update on new firmware?
I wish DJI adds wider fov, option for contrast, sharpness, saturation, and h265 codec(or proxy recording). That is all I want.

The answer you get will be: Hey! We will forward this to our responsible departments!
Looking every day for a Firmware Update. I was really shocked right now when i read "Osmo Action Release Notes" and then i see it's the old Thread... ^^
2019-11-27
Use props
djiuser_wGLHcLtZkyhU
New
United States

Mizzu Posted at 11-27 22:29
The answer you get will be: Hey! We will forward this to our responsible departments!
Looking every day for a Firmware Update. I was really shocked right now when i read "Osmo Action Release Notes" and then i see it's the old Thread... ^^

Indeed. DJI used to update Osmo Action's firmware every month, however, they stopped since September. I am worrying they may not release the new firmware any more.
2019-11-30
Use props
peiter
Second Officer
Denmark

Well if there are nothing to fix in the O pocket ?

Also in my experience in just about anything in life, it is rare some things are just the way you like it, and remain that way.
Even if you have paid really good for something.
My apartment for example, i wish it was smaller and so cheaper to rent, but i make do, cuz if i wanted a smaller apartment then they most often become 1 room, and i don't want that.
And my little car, the money i paid for it would most other places buy a nice higher end brand car, but it is just a little Suzuki, cuz in Denmark you pay for 2-3 cars but just get 1, and that's also a thing i cant fix just like ( snap finger ) no matter how much i wanted to.

I will agree that at least on the action there are ample room to make it a better camera, even without going to "outrageous" wishes.

I am thinking maybe they just fixed the easy stuff, cuz working with camera development i have a long time found out that things are not really as simple as it would seem.
And a lot are also out of the hands of DJI as it hinge upon the SDK from the SOC maker, and if that's Ambarella then its often like trying to keep warm on a winters day by peeing in your pants.
Sure it feel nice and warm,,,,, for like a few seconds and then you get even colder.
2019-11-30
Use props
micjavier
lvl.1

Philippines

Hello DJi Team you have to address this issues on this video review http://bit.ly/2sagUnx  this is very technical issues that should address many people don't know this.
2019-12-10
Use props
micjavier.com
lvl.1

Philippines

Hello DJi Team you have to address this issues on this video review http://bit.ly/2sagUnx  this is very technical issues that should address many people don't know this.
2019-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules