Osmo+ photos with long exposure... Sharpless!
1517 15 2019-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sardonix
lvl.2

Because of slow movement up-down of camera in photo mode... And therefore with exposure more than 0.5sec - most photos are lubricated.
I tried AUTOCALIBRATION of gimbal, never mind... :-(

Could you correct firmware to remove this bug?
_DJI_0005_cr.jpg
_DJI_0012_cr.jpg
2019-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day sardonix. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Osmo+ and for the trouble this has cause. I will forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further development of the DJI Osmo+ and its functionality. Thank you.
2019-9-30
Use props
sardonix
lvl.2

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-30 11:45
Hello and good day sardonix. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Osmo+ and for the trouble this has cause. I will forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further development of the DJI Osmo+ and its functionality. Thank you.

When can I wait for the result of this  forwarding?
2019-10-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

I have already forwarded this thread/information to the designated DJI department. As of the moment  we do not have any information with the said result. For the latest updates with regards to the DJI Osmo +. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com . Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-10-4
Use props
sardonix
lvl.2

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-4 15:57
I have already forwarded this thread/information to the designated DJI department. As of the moment  we do not have any information with the said result. For the latest updates with regards to the DJI Osmo +. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com . Thank you for your patience and support.

My firmware is 1.7.1.0

You can easy see this bug in maximum zooming with still/fixed camera... Or make series of photos (10 with 1sec  interval) and  flipping through its in full-screen mode...

Here is more example. With 1 and 8sec exposure respectively. Second image is unreadable.   :-(((
2019-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

sardonix Posted at 10-4 22:52
My firmware is 1.7.1.0

You can easy see this bug in maximum zooming with still/fixed camera... Or make series of photos (10 with 1sec  interval) and  flipping through its in full-screen mode...

Thank you for sharing these additional information and this sample photos you have provided. These information and these photos will also be forwarded as well. Thank you.
2019-10-5
Use props
sardonix
lvl.2

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-5 08:06
Thank you for sharing these additional information and this sample photos you have provided. These information and these photos will also be forwarded as well. Thank you.

When can I wait for the result of this  forwarding?
2019-10-7
Use props
sardonix
lvl.2

Russia

Today I tried this with Osmo X3. Absolutely the same!  7sec UP\7sec DOWN. Photo mode is unusable on long exposure or on near distance. :-(

Did designated DJI department acknowledge this problem?
2019-10-20
Use props
sardonix
lvl.2

Russia

When can I wait for the result of this  forwarding?????????
2019-11-9
Use props
sardonix
lvl.2

Russia

2019-11-12
Use props
sardonix
lvl.2

Russia

2019-11-27
Use props
sardonix
lvl.2

Russia

2019-12-30
Use props
sardonix
lvl.2

Russia

2020-2-20
Use props
sardonix
lvl.2

Russia

Half a year!... When???
2020-3-31
Use props
sardonix
lvl.2

Russia

More than year... Result ???
2020-11-17
Use props
Maxnew
lvl.2
Flight distance : 835016 ft
Brazil

We need the downgrade option as before. The last firmware version does not allow this.
2020-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules