Lost Bluetooth connection after V2.0.0.90 update.
1987 4 2019-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kore148
lvl.2

Good day,
Two days ago I updated my Ronin-S through the DJI Pro Assistant (V2.0.2) to the latest version (V2.0.0.90). I tested out Active Track and Force Mobile and it worked perfectly. Then the following day as I was testing Force Mobile the connection suddenly disconnected from the DJI Ronin app and I couldn't connect to the Bluetooth anymore. I tried reconnecting but I can no longer find my Ronin-S Bluetooth. I have tried to downgrade but it failed at 99%. I tried refreshing the update but it also failed at 99%. I get an error message saying "device Wifi(1) is not connected". I've tried different options to fix this issue but with no success. Is anyone else facing this issue? Could the Bluetooth be dead? Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks you.
2019-9-30
Use props
Kore148
lvl.2

This is the screentshot I took.
2019-9-30
Use props
inspire210704gmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3147300 ft
  • >>>
Chile

Hi, I can't visualize the ronin s bluetooth either. Did you solve the error?
2020-1-26
Use props
Kore148
lvl.2
South Africa

inspire210704gmail.com Posted at 1-26 17:11
Hi, I can't visualize the ronin s bluetooth either. Did you solve the error?

Hi, yes it's already resolved. I had to send my unit back to DJI so that they could fix it.
2020-1-26
Use props
DaveGrinnell
New
United States

I am having the same problem with Mobile 3.  It has stopped working and I cannot reconnect, even though my iphone shows a connection..  Mobile 3 keeps saying it cannot authorize connection.  dji hasn't offered any solutions even though I video documented the problem.
2020-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules