5208 4 2019-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>

Where are those suppose to be mounted?
Also, i cannot find the manual under the support section, where is it?
2019-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day CineView Media. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Mobile Phone Holder anti-slip pad are used to prevent a mobile phone from slipping as a few mobile phones, such as the  Huawei P30 without a protective case, may slip from the mobile holder if the friction is small. Thank you.

2019-9-30
Use props
darrins
lvl.4

Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_en.pdf
2019-9-30
Use props
djiuser_tw8hRcLnGZOw
New
Norway

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-30 10:34
Hello and good day CineView Media. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Mobile Phone Holder anti-slip pad are used to prevent a mobile phone from slipping as a few mobile phones, such as the  Huawei P30 without a protective case, may slip from the mobile holder if the friction is small. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you very much for this info. Just got my dji osmo mobile 3 and its just super cool
My huawei P30 Pro just keeps on sliding out of the mobile holder. I was getting tired of balacing it all the time. Now I know why those anti slide pads are for!
2019-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_tw8hRcLnGZOw Posted at 10-21 17:03
Thank you very much for this info. Just got my dji osmo mobile 3 and its just super cool
My huawei P30 Pro just keeps on sliding out of the mobile holder. I was getting tired of balacing it all the time. Now I know why those anti slide pads are for!

Hello and good day. Thank you for choosing DJI and for purchasing the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am glad the the information provided for the anti-slip pad helped you. If you have any inquiries or concerns with DJI or with Your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules