propulsion system problem
977 4 2015-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marina
New

Italy

Hi everybody, i bought a Inspire 1 and while using it i unfortunately Crashed. i broke 2 blades and it flip upside down still rotating. but when i tried to turn it off I just couldn't manage to do so. anyway eventually i manually turned off the battery, but still the rotors have been spiinning all time and i was afraid they got ruined, because they started making smoke and getting hot. So after few hours i tried to turn it on again and 1 of the rotors (the one that's forward on the left) is running differently from others (slower). of course the Inspire now just can't fly, in fact it flip on one side.
What can i do? It is a problem related to the rotor or something nearby?
2015-6-10
Use props
nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I think I have to say it is just one thing you can do - send it in for repair.
Sorry for your accident - it is not easy ( if at all possible ) to get hold of new motors for the Inspire.
2015-6-10
Use props
lkedziora
lvl.2
Flight distance : 808491 ft
Poland

Hi. You should contact with the seller. If its authorised DJI one it should not be problem. If not find professional service. There are some good ones in Italy. P. S. Ask there:http://polarisaeroservice.com/home-english/
2015-6-10
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Go back to your dealer. If there are any problem, let me know, I can get in touch with EU folks.
2015-6-11
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Sorry for your loss, but i think you have to send it to repairs!
2015-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules