Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
dji go4 in crystalsky wont update latest firmware
2919 8 2019-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9d191c42
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2272621 ft
  • >>>

Hi everyone.
I have a problem about updating of dji go4 in crystalsky.
firmware ver is still 4.3.16(762-dpadcs),loading picture is a guy with horse and Mavic2pro.
can i update it to latest 4.3.24 ?

when i try to update it,it says
"failled to get information of firmware"
actually its Japanese so cant tell correct english(also cant choose language setting in english) .

i have two crystalsky,one is 1000cd/7.65inch,other is ultra model and both have same trouble.

what i did is
tried to use few wifi and 4G,but both were same.didnt work.so think its not wifi problem.

note
i succeed to updated dji pilot v1.5.0 to v1.6.0

if its not problem,its ok.but if i can update latest one,ofcouse i want to.

thanks.

2019-9-30
Use props
sclelectronics
lvl.4

DJI Has not released DJI-GO4: ver 4.3.24 for the CrystalSky!!
Still waiting too........
2019-9-30
Use props
fans9d191c42
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2272621 ft
  • >>>

sclelectronics Posted at 9-30 17:24
DJI Has not released DJI-GO4: ver 4.3.24 for the CrystalSky!!
Still waiting too........

Hi!

thank you for reply!!
so its not just my problem?
then ok just need to wait...

2019-10-4
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>

Your actual problem is that you are not connected to the internet. Hence the can't get FW information warning.
2019-10-6
Use props
Intrakota
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13607077 ft

bjr981s Posted at 10-6 07:28
Your actual problem is that you are not connected to the internet. Hence the can't get FW information warning.

Hi, I have the same problem with my 5.5” CrystalSky, DJI Pilot has upgraded to 1.6.0 but go4 is still lacking.

I also think it’s about time the CrystalSky monitor software was updated for the price they cost.
I have a Smart Controller which was delivered with DJI Pilot only, I’ve upgraded that to V1.6.0, I didn’t bother to load go4 on because it’s not compatible with the Enterprise Dual.

Regards.
2019-10-10
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

How come can DJI get the DJI Pilot APK downloadable from the DJI website and be able to be installed on the CrystalSky but can't get the DJIGo 4 APK to install on Crystal sky in the same way?? are DJI people just keeping CrystalSky owners frustrated on purpose?
Apparently the Smart Controller latest firmware enabled (or removed the restriction) so that you can install generic android DJI Go 4 APK on it... come on DJI, do the same for the CrystalSky, it will definitely even run the same version of Android as you smart controller. This would remove a lot of headaches.
2019-10-23
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

mAIRs Posted at 10-23 22:17
How come can DJI get the DJI Pilot APK downloadable from the DJI website and be able to be installed on the CrystalSky but can't get the DJIGo 4 APK to install on Crystal sky in the same way?? are DJI people just keeping CrystalSky owners frustrated on purpose?
Apparently the Smart Controller latest firmware enabled (or removed the restriction) so that you can install generic android DJI Go 4 APK on it... come on DJI, do the same for the CrystalSky, it will definitely even run the same version of Android as you smart controller. This would remove a lot of headaches.

I think the real problem is the outdated version of Android.

I hope that they update the base OS at some stage?
2019-11-3
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

bjr981s Posted at 11-3 01:33
I think the real problem is the outdated version of Android.

I hope that they update the base OS at some stage?

Time will tell.., my friend, time will tell....
According to DJI Mindy there is about to be a Firmware and Go4 update released for the CS that is supposed to optimize the CS.. so maybe a Android version upgrade? Although I'll believe it when I see it, the past is a good indicator of what we can expect for the future of CS.
2019-11-3
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

mAIRs Posted at 11-3 01:44
Time will tell.., my friend, time will tell....
According to DJI Mindy there is about to be a Firmware and Go4 update released for the CS that is supposed to optimize the CS.. so maybe a Android version upgrade? Although I'll believe it when I see it, the past is a good indicator of what we can expect for the future of CS.

We can only hope. The do say "expectation is the greater part of participation". But I don't say that.

2019-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules