RM S1 Laser Sight
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4

I just received what I think will make a great laser sight for the RM S1. It is the Pinty Tactical Red Laser Sight. The sight is fitted with a 22mm pistol Picatinny mount. In the pictures, you can see a first quick iteration of a 22m Picatinny Rail Mount that I 3D printed to check for fit. I plan to mount the sight under the blaster/cannon, as shown in the 3rd and 4th pictures. I probably will make the rail not so thick to bring the laser sigh as close to the blaster/cannon as possible. I will also have to deal with the thinning of the barrel at the rear.The sight can be aligned both in azimuth and elevation, a process that I will probably do in parallel with the S1 Sight Calibration.

Amazon Link to Pinty Compact Laser Sight

RMS1_Pinty_LaserSight_01Small.jpg
RMS1_Pinty_LaserSight_02Small.jpg
RMS1_Pinty_LaserSight_03Small.jpg
RMS1_Pinty_LaserSight_04Small.jpg
2019-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day rhoude57 - YUL. Thank you for sharing this amazing accessory for the DJI Robomaster S1. Great find and happy driving.
2019-9-30
Use props
MarkusXL
lvl.4

That is a super nice and mean looking laser solution!

I decided to try a super cheap laser solution DIY style:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They take 5V so I'll just make another wire and run them off the S1, as the power draw is negligible.

Five bucks for a 10-pack.  Might put 2 or 3 on...
2019-9-30
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Awesome! Ready for battle!
2019-9-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Nice to see
2019-9-30
Use props
Morbeious
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15863 ft

Have you figured out how to pwr it on/off via coding?  I'm looking to do that same, but I also want to add high-intensity LED's so that I can see in the dark, but I want to be able to switch them on and off via coding, via a mapped button on the controller..  either lights, or might look into replacing the cam with a night vision cam. ;)
2019-10-1
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4

Morbeious Posted at 10-1 16:11
Have you figured out how to pwr it on/off via coding?  I'm looking to do that same, but I also want to add high-intensity LED's so that I can see in the dark, but I want to be able to switch them on and off via coding, via a mapped button on the controller..  either lights, or might look into replacing the cam with a night vision cam. ;)

Both my spot light and laser sight are powered on/off manually.
The only know mechanism right now you can use to control anything via coding are the PWM ports on the Interface Module at the back of the S1.
You could attach a device such as this RC TX Controlled Relay Switch PWM Receiver to a S1 PWM port and use the 2 Power pins from the MO port to power the device you want to control.
2019-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules