Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
android pilot app loss of settings
795 2 2015-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
myhondas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12100 ft
United States

So I am using a samsung tab 4 running kit kat 4.4.2 and thedownloaded pilot app from dji. v 1.1.0
Mysettings for max alt, continuous store, multi flt, enable IOC, failsafe alt,battery warn, etc. are gone after closing the app.
Why can'tpilot app / RC / drone remember them. WASTE of time setting them up EVERY timeI want to fly. Plus, I have to
have thetablet connected to the RC and it turned on to do anything. They need to rework this system !
2015-6-10
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

New Zealand

Hi..

Just checked and mine is saving the settings to the Phantom / TX as far as I can see, is the Phantom showing 'OK to fly' when you change settings?  I know it doesn't save/respond to some settings if it's showing 'warming up'

The App just acts as a 'dumb terminal' and data logger for the TX, so it has to be plugged in and powered up to work.

It's designed to be that way so all important flight control stuff isn't competing with Angry birds updates and email applications while you're flying your $1500 quad, which is a fine idea with me!  
2015-6-10
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

I can not replicate with Android devices here. Do you have other devices which is included in support list?
2015-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules