DJI Osmo Action USB-C Audio Adapter
1374 6 2019-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
airboss
lvl.3
Flight distance : 332087 ft
  • >>>

Here is my first look at the DJI Osmo Action USB-C audio adapter.  First thoughts, I like the design.  Wish it was waterproof (action cam stuff should be ready for anything) . Sound quality sounds good.  Tell me what you think.  Threw this together pretty quickly hope everyone enjoys it.  I will do a full review at a later date.

2019-9-30
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 486381 ft

Good video thanks but to be honest I don't like the sound.  Any chance you could do a before and after?  The Rode videos I've seen have all sounded pretty average so far.
2019-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day airboss. Thank you for sharing this wonderful test video featuring the DJI Osmo Action CYNOVA Osmo Action Dual 3.5mm/USB-C Adapter. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-9-30
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Nice video and information. Thanks for sharing
2019-9-30
Use props
airboss
lvl.3
Flight distance : 332087 ft
  • >>>

anthonyb Posted at 9-30 15:10
Good video thanks but to be honest I don't like the sound.  Any chance you could do a before and after?  The Rode videos I've seen have all sounded pretty average so far.

I will work on before and after video this week.
2019-9-30
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>

I'm starting to think another firmware update is needed before this is going to be worth getting.
It's not cheap, so I wouldn't expect to have to put up with it affecting sound quality to the point you're better off without it.
2019-9-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for the insight!
2019-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules