Connect but no GPS, no Signal
2588 7 2019-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb8f12bbb
lvl.1

Hi,
Any ideas on what to do.

My Drone Crashed and i replace all the damage part but since then turning control on, plug the samsung tab, dji opens automatically, plug the battery on phantom, started it, controller shows green and wrote Ready to Go(GPR), gimbal moves, all nicely but no Single GPS.

But, No signal in on screen. there is clear image but nothing function i connected in dji assistant to my PC to update the firmware, after completion the same problem.

What could be an issue?

2019-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro after a crash. Since this issue is happening on the said drone. I would recommend you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with this matter. There might be an issue internally on the DJI Phantom 4 Pro after the said crash that is why this issue is happening. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said drone after an indecent to avoid further damaging the said unit. Thank for your understanding and for your support.
2019-10-1
Use props
fansb8f12bbb
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-1 13:03
Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro after a crash. Since this issue is happening on the said drone. I would recommend you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with this matter. There might be an issue internally on the DJI Phantom 4 Pro after the said crash that is why this issue is happening. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said drone after an indecent to avoid further damaging the said unit. Thank for your understanding and for your support.

Thanks for ur advise
2019-10-1
Use props
Goldenseal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 487034 ft

I'm not the expert you are looking for,but did you check all the antenna connections, even the ones in the legs? I'm talking in general terms. It seems to be a break down in transmission of the P4p. If not the antennas, then maybe the module before the antennas.   
2019-10-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain

Just a small point, but are you starting it up outside? you won't receive any GPS satellites inside.
2019-10-1
Use props
fansb8f12bbb
lvl.1

Goldenseal Posted at 10-1 13:49
I'm not the expert you are looking for,but did you check all the antenna connections, even the ones in the legs? I'm talking in general terms. It seems to be a break down in transmission of the P4p. If not the antennas, then maybe the module before the antennas.

Thanks for ur response, all seems connected ok, if i put off the P4P it reflected on the screen that Aircraft is disconnected. when i put on the P4P it will show Green and Ready to Go but nothing will work even it will not show battery percentage, no sign of sensor, no Frequency showing, no Altitude and distance counting all show zeros  
2019-10-1
Use props
fansb8f12bbb
lvl.1

Geebax Posted at 10-1 13:57
Just a small point, but are you starting it up outside? you won't receive any GPS satellites inside.

Yes, i start it up outside
2019-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2019-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules