Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Live streaming
1641 6 2019-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WontonSwoop
lvl.1

Will there ever be an update for live streaming on the Pocket? A lot of the other products have a live streaming function available and I was just wondering if the Pocket will ever get it in the future. It would be a game changer for streamers especially with the amazing quality. Pretty pls Osmo c:
2019-10-1
Use props
hobie14t
lvl.2

I would also like to see this functionality added into the DJI Osmo Pocket. It would be a game changer for sure!
2019-10-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. As of the moment, the DJI Mimo application doesn't have any live streaming features. However, we will forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-10-2
Use props
WontonSwoop
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-10-2 08:49
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. As of the moment, the DJI Mimo application doesn't have any live streaming features. However, we will forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your continued support!

Any update, by chance? I would just absolutely love to have the DJI Osmo Pocket to have a live stream function added to the mobile application, and I am sure a lot of people would like to see it happen as well.
2020-5-16
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would like to see live streaming as well.
2020-5-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Live streaming would be a great function to add to the Mimo app.  However, I have a feeling DJI will not add this to the OP but will introduce it as a new function on the OP2.
2020-5-21
Use props
Henrique Ribas
New

Brazil

Any news about it?
2020-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules