Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
R. SC Focus Motor Calibration Fail every time!
2247 3 2019-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SDWLK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 669390 ft

It's impossible to finish calibration on focus motor on my Ronin SC Combo gimbal. When motor get to the end of focus strip it stops, not doing full circle. Just cancel calibration. It happens like 9 of 10 times. It so frustrating as i have to waste my time triyng to calibrate focus motor instead of filming. Please help!
2019-10-2
Use props
djiuser_DdYuwXgFrK6m
lvl.2
Flight distance : 603455 ft
Portugal

Having the same issue here... have you solved the problem? Can you share your solution? Thanks in advance.
2021-2-19
Use props
SDWLK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 669390 ft
Belarus

djiuser_DdYuwXgFrK6m Posted at 2-19 01:20
Having the same issue here... have you solved the problem? Can you share your solution? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Found no solution for this issue. Support team suggest to send faulty device (motor and splitter) to China, but due to CoVID restrictions i was unable to did this from my country.
2021-2-19
Use props
djiuser_DdYuwXgFrK6m
lvl.2
Flight distance : 603455 ft
Portugal

SDWLK Posted at 2-19 03:11
Hello,

Found no solution for this issue. Support team suggest to send faulty device (motor and splitter) to China, but due to CoVID restrictions i was unable to did this from my country.

Thank you for your reply! I contacted the support and they suggested the same. Will send it to them next week. Best luck to you!
2021-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules