Firmware version upgrade
1414 4 2019-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frunobulax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12936 ft

Just wanted to post my experience with spark firmware upgrades. I bought a NOS (new old stock) remote from one place and 3 battereis from another. The remote i had to upgrade the firmware right away . Using an S8+ which is on DJI's accepted phone list. The update went without any issues. Then i kept getting a firmware mismatch needs ver upgrade. I kept flying for awhile thinkiing i just did the firmware upgrade. Then it said can not take off. What these firmware upgrades were for were for the batteries. The controller might have done this ...don't remember. The upgrade ran to 99% and then took alon long time. The 2
2019-10-2
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12936 ft

Just wanted to say. I think up tp 99% the firmware is downloading then at 99% the firmware installs...it can take awhile in the case of the batteries one was 5 minutes. The 2 centerLEDs were on, they went off the spark rebooted and then the DJI Go4 app said successfully completed.
2019-10-2
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft

Yeah, one really needs to be patient when it comes to firmware upgrades.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2019-10-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Can you please clarify if you already figured out the issue you are having right now? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-10-2
Use props
fansf6595af8
lvl.1

I've tried through the phone and pc to upgrade my mavic. I spoke to you guys months ago and you said you would send me the beta. My account is  fatmirsali99@gmail.com
2019-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules