PolarPro Flightdeck Monitor Mount for DJI Mavic Remote
2140 7 2019-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron Avila
First Officer

Hi DJI Drone Community! It's Aaron Avila Founder of Inspired Flyers Drone Community.Where we advocate the use of drones to cope with disabilities.

Sorry about any confusion I created on the tablet holder for our Mavic 2 controller.

I ordered, what I think will be the best Tablet Holder out there in the market today.
I just ordered the PolarPro Flightdeck Monitor Mount for DJI Mavic Remote.

As a half paralyzed one handed stroke survivor pilot, using a secure, sturdy and stable tablet holder is a must!

After purchasing and using several Tablet Holders and getting so frustrated because they all would collapse under the weight of the Tablet, I think I've found the only one that will never collapse.
It's the PolarPro Flightdeck Monitor Mount for DJI Mavic Remote.
When it arrives I'll do a product review on it.

Polar Pro only produces high quality products and I can't wait for my new Polar Pro Flight Deck to arrive!

Stay tuned! lol

Here's a non affiliate Amazon link

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M9CSGS5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

FlightDeck-2_1024x1024.jpg
2019-10-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're glad to know that you were able to purchased a tablet hold that would be convenient when flying the drones. Cheers!
2019-10-2
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

DJI Tony Posted at 10-2 13:19
Hi, we're glad to know that you were able to purchased a tablet hold that would be convenient when flying the drones. Cheers!

Tony what has been so frustrating for me as a one handed pilot is all Tablet Holders I've purchased in past is they all would collapse under the weight of the tablet.

Seeing the Polar Pro Flight Deck will hold a tablet securely up to 20 pounds of force insures collapsing will never be an issue!

I'm super pumped to receive my new Polar Pro Flight Deck!

2019-10-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Looks nice
2019-10-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Aaron Avila Posted at 10-2 14:23
Tony what has been so frustrating for me as a one handed pilot is all Tablet Holders I've purchased in past is they all would collapse under the weight of the tablet.

Seeing the Polar Pro Flight Deck will hold a tablet securely up to 20 pounds of force insures collapsing will never be an issue!

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply.  We're sorry to know about that situation that you had with these table holder accessories. However, we're glad that you've found a tablet holder that would satisfy with your needs. Should you have further query, please let us know. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks like it'll do the job  
2020-2-21
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks solid and very well engineered.
2020-2-23
Use props
Forestjim
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6606519 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have one. It's a quilty build and well-designed piece of kit.
2020-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules