3304 49 2019-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_FVTbycAkyDRY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146808 ft
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 10-15 01:23
Upon checking the aircraft SN, the unit should be only available in China Mainland market, we're sorry that we cannot send it to Italy for you due to the non-global warranty policy. You may check whether your seller or Chinese friends can help you handle it.

it’s incredible. i’ve bought the drone in italy and it should be a chinese version. i cannot see this type of difference online. how can i check if it’s true?
2019-10-24
Use props
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

Ignoring who is right or wrong, have you checked your home contents insurance to see if it might be covered less excess?
I live in a different country, but it is still worth checking.

I have an odd point of view regarding drone flight. One day it will fail in flight. Will it be today? Will I be sensible enough to fly where it can't harm anyone/anything?
I do fly over water, though never from a boat and never would, but I always ask myself, if it falls in the sea (or for that matter in difficult terrain) is it worth the risk?
I made a  carefully planned flight to search for a shipwreck and actually said goodbye to my Mavic as I lifted off. OK, it came back, but I had resigned myself to losing it.

2019-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_FVTbycAkyDRY Posted at 10-24 07:49
it’s incredible. i’ve bought the drone in italy and it should be a chinese version. i cannot see this type of difference online. how can i check if it’s true?

We're sorry that DJI doesn't offer global warranty for now, it is always recommended to purchase from local authorized dealers and authorized channels for local warranty. You may refer to the policy here: https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=footer
policy.png
2019-10-24
Use props
djiuser_FVTbycAkyDRY
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 10-24 20:11
We're sorry that DJI doesn't offer global warranty for now, it is always recommended to purchase from local authorized dealers and authorized channels for local warranty. You may refer to the policy here: https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=footer[Image]

yes, i've bought it from a friend through an authorized store in italy.
2019-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_FVTbycAkyDRY Posted at 10-24 21:10
yes, i've bought it from a friend through an authorized store in italy.

May I have your purchase invoice for double-check?
2019-10-25
Use props
djiuser_FVTbycAkyDRY
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 10-25 01:21
May I have your purchase invoice for double-check?

i haven’t it anymore
2019-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry about that. As mentioned above, the unit should be only available in China Mainland market per the system, in this kind of situation, we're sorry that you may contact your friend to confirm.
2019-10-25
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10355532 ft
Canada

sorry for your loss, I've been flying my drone now for 3 years, had some crashes in which I admitted that it was pilot error, paid DJI for repairs which was very fair with me, I do fly more safely these days not taking any chances for my MP to crash, and as soon as I get a warning I hit the RTH button, flying over water as long as you have good altitude is safe provided you fly with the drone being in site, again I feel very sorry for your loss, it is a very expensive lesson.
2019-10-26
Use props
djiuser_FVTbycAkyDRY
lvl.2
Italy

hello, i have no problems to say when the fault is mine, but now i think that starting from a almost stopped boat isn’t a thing that means 99% of risk to lose the mavic, like i can see in a lot of videos (like sam kolder’s one) people take off from a boat in moving with no problems
2019-10-26
Use props
djiuser_FVTbycAkyDRY
lvl.2
Italy

i mean, i have no problems to pay to dji for another drone if they offer me a serious discount. i think it’s unbelievable that they say that it’s my fault but they offer me a discount only for shipment to china when they know i’m italian...
2019-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules