Matrice 210 V2 loud beep and yellow flash lights
3330 5 2019-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marc DNR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2267 ft

Matrice 210 V2 (M210) loud beep and yellow flash lights

My M210 V2 has the latest DJI firmware.  I have the Cendence remote on with Pilot App and then when I turn the M210 with the TB55 batteries, the drone goes on this mode of yellow blink lights and very LOUD beep.

Video attached.

Let me know what I should do to correct the problem.
2019-10-2
Use props
Marc DNR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2267 ft
United States

This problem occurs probably because: 1. Flight controller upgrade is failed; 2. One of ESC upgrade is failed; 3. ESC cannot receive the signal from the flight controller (hardware connection issue);
2019-10-18
Use props
Scott
lvl.1
Flight distance : 526342 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine does the same thing but only after landing from several flights.  All of the battery status indicators in the rear flash as well.  The only way to get it to stop is to disconnect the batteries while it is on.  The Crystalsky with Cendence remote states a remote control disconnection.  Opened a ticket and was told to verify versions, calibrate compass and IMU.  All seemed fine and then it happened again.  Sent to depot in CA and after 32 days out of my hands it was determined that everything was normal with no explanation other explanations.
2019-12-10
Use props
ealhyari
New

Qatar

Hello, were you able to solve the problem?? the same happened here!
2020-2-9
Use props
marcsupermpbp
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for reaching out. I opened a case with DJI support.  The good news is that error stopped.
Right now it is a mystery what was causing the error, but since the error has stopped, I haven't send the drone to DJI repair center.

Keep me on the loop if you find anything. thanks.
2020-2-10
Use props
Scott
lvl.1
Flight distance : 526342 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well everyone, just an update on this issue here.  Again the same error was displayed on our remote where the aircraft was disconnected from the remote.  This time the M210 was 200 ft in the air and dropped out of the sky into a lake.  It was retrieved by our dive team and is a total loss.  The flight data shows the unit issued an RTH but it didn't react.  The video recording at the time stops when the disconnection took place.  Eyewitnesses state the aircraft props were still running when it hit the water which was about 200 ft from the last GPS location recorded.  It is insured so that is not a problem, although we are very leary to replace it with the same model.  
2020-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules