DJI Mavic Pro extremely noisy video help please!!!
1626 4 2019-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrRobot19
lvl.1

Hey guys I have a problem with my Mavic Pro. Every video i´m recording is extremely noisy and over sharpened. I´m alraedy using ND Filters.My settings are:
IOS:100
4k 25 fps
Shutter:
1/50
Sharpness: +1/-1/-1
But neverthelerss i get this fucking ...ty video, I have seriousely no clue what I´m doing wrong?!

Just watch this cringy video

https://youtu.be/sh9xUmIO4uE
2019-10-3
Use props
Lamplighter55
Second Officer
Flight distance : 538596 ft

Nothing wrong as such, its just the light level is so low that the camera sensor is amplifying smaller variations in tone and luminance. Also the so-called 'temporal compression' is clumping that high frequency noise (in order to reduce the 4K data rate so no frames are dropped) this is particularly pronounced on green/yellowy-brown areas as its at the limits of the camera's colour resolution (4.2.2. or 4.2.0 even). At these light levels (winter months) the ND filter is going to make this a common experience. You could try using the D-log setting as that will reduce the contrast between the brightest and darkest light levels. That means post processing the footage to get the contrast back to looking natural. I also use Neat Video Noise Reduction Tool in FCPX to help remove the high frequency noise - but it won't remove the compression 'clumping' that has already been baked into the footage when recored by the drone.
2019-10-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Looks dark enough that you probably dont need the ND filter.
2019-10-4
Use props
theothernt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 436171 ft

Adding to what others have said, have you tried filming at different times of the day? also, what ND filter did you use?
2019-10-4
Use props
Gazmg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 195358 ft

Take of filter 4k , d cine use manual light balance using histogram should be better.
2019-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules