black screen after pairring
6198 7 2019-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
attila852
lvl.1

My goggles, RC, and air unit/camera are all well activated and paired - nevertheless the goggles keep showing a black screen with "DJI" on it (big white letters).

what should i do?

Please note that when i remove the battery of the air unit/camera, i have a message in the goggles saying "image transmission interrupted" so the pairing is good.

2019-10-4
Use props
Charmande
lvl.3
Flight distance : 299459 ft

Highly recommend you start a support ticket with DJI right now. The replacement part of their warranty is only good for 15 days from you receiving it so inquiry now to ensure you do not get charged for a repair. Next, please provide the forum with more information. What flight controller are you using? Can you provide us with a diagram/picture of how you have the DJI unit wired? Take screenshots also of your PORTS and CONFIGURATION page of betaflight and post them. This will allow the forum to troubleshoot your issue as best as possible if indeed it is not the air unit itself.
2019-10-4
Use props
attila852
lvl.1

Thanks for your reply.
I am using the FC Kakute + ESC Tekko 32 d'Holybro + DJI air Unit +HD FPV DJI Goggles +DJI FPV remote controller.
please find attached some pictures of the drone, the screen of the goggle and BetaFlight

Do you need more screenshot from betaFlight?

Does it help? what is weird is that i dont have an error message in the goggle.

2019-10-6
Use props
B-RadFPV
lvl.1

attila852 Posted at 10-6 09:05
Thanks for your reply.
I am using the FC Kakute + ESC Tekko 32 d'Holybro + DJI air Unit +HD FPV DJI Goggles +DJI FPV remote controller.
please find attached some pictures of the drone, the screen of the goggle and BetaFlight

What size LIPO 4/5/6S?
What is the power source for the Air Unit?
What is the output voltage? Max output amperage?
Have you tried a separate outboard buck converter like the LM2596?
Are you getting a green LED on your Air Unit?

I believe many FCs are not able to properly power the Air Unit. See thread Air Unit not compatible wiith many FCs? https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=199664
2019-10-8
Use props
attila852
lvl.1

i just fixed the issue..... the wires were not properly fixed inside the camera........ so i just had to open the camera and clip them...
2019-10-10
Use props
Danimal27
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I'm having the same issue - Got a Holybro Kopis Cinewhoop ready to go, paired unit to goggles, got OSD, includes battery readout etc. Also the "image transmission lost" warning disappeared when connected. I even configured custom OSD via betaflight's new release, so I I can see the OSD, but same - only see DJI logo - no image from camera.

Also, when first connected, it's always says I'm on a public channel and to change, but in channel setting, I've option 1-4 and 8 (no 5,6,7) I've also tried all channels, but still no joy. The public channel warning foes disappear though.
Both air unit and Goggles running a standard 4s, doubt a power problem, but then again - Thought this would be simple too!
2020-6-10
Use props
Danimal27
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Danimal27 Posted at 6-10 14:28
I'm having the same issue - Got a Holybro Kopis Cinewhoop ready to go, paired unit to goggles, got OSD, includes battery readout etc. Also the "image transmission lost" warning disappeared when connected. I even configured custom OSD via betaflight's new release, so I I can see the OSD, but same - only see DJI logo - no image from camera.

Also, when first connected, it's always says I'm on a public channel and to change, but in channel setting, I've option 1-4 and 8 (no 5,6,7) I've also tried all channels, but still no joy. The public channel warning foes disappear though.

Resolved - was a faulty camera.
2020-6-11
Use props
djiuser_70Z2JJnDc03I
New

Australia

hello i got the same problem, i just landing my drone before and suddenly o3 air unit is black screen, i've tried to change coaxial cable, and try change new camera, and i tried to calibration, and the cablibration success, but it not working, its still black screen, is it module problem? anyone can solved this problem?
2023-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules