Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Warranty
1311 6 2019-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jere_Ana
lvl.3

Is there a way to check my warranty?
2019-10-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Jere_Ana, according to the current policy, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, If you cannot provide invoice or other valid proof of purchase, then the warranty period will start from 90 days after the production date that shows on the product, unless otherwise agreed upon between you and DJI, please kindly note and understand. More details, please visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=footer
2019-10-4
Use props
Jere_Ana
lvl.3

DJI Susan Posted at 10-4 23:08
Hi Jere_Ana, according to the current policy, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, If you cannot provide invoice or other valid proof of purchase, then the warranty period will start from 90 days after the production date that shows on the product, unless otherwise agreed upon between you and DJI, please kindly note and understand. More details, please visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=footer

I purchased my spark from someone who was reselling it in brand new unopened box. Would I still be able to be covered under the warranty? Is there a way to show proof like an aircraft activation?
2019-10-4
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>

You can, at least, check the manufacturing date;
http://tools.retroroms.info/
But without the original receipt, you would need to ask DJI Susan, to check on which date the bird got activated.
Otherwise: In case your bird got manufactured before August 2018, you are out, methinks
2019-10-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jere_Ana Posted at 10-4 23:16
I purchased my spark from someone who was reselling it in brand new unopened box. Would I still be able to be covered under the warranty? Is there a way to show proof like an aircraft activation?

Have you activated the unit? Could you PM us the aircraft SN for double check?
2019-10-5
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>

Jere_Ana Posted at 10-4 23:16

Actually, in case you haven't activated it, the "unopened" box  was, perhaps, not so unopened?

How many times is the battery charged? Look it up in the app!
2019-10-6
Use props
Jere_Ana
lvl.3

S-e-ven Posted at 10-6 00:10
Actually, in case you haven't activated it, the "unopened" box  was, perhaps, not so unopened?

How many times is the battery charged? Look it up in the app!

It was charged zero times when I first opened it. It still had the plastic sealing on it.
2019-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules