How to Set Countdown Timer in Timelapse
3961 10 2019-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jim Low
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276503 ft

Hi.

I have two Osmo Actions. When in Timelapse Mode, on starting the timelapse, the countdown on one camera counts down from 5. On the other it counts down from 2. How do you change the countdown timer in Timelapse Mode? Cannot see any guidance on this anywhere.
2019-10-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. You can change the timelapse interval on the timelapse settings. All you need to do is to enter the timelapse and set your custom settings, once you in timelapse mode, swipe over to the right for you to set the auto or manual mode then if you want to change your timelapse interval settings as well as the video quality you need swipe upwards to view the interval and other settings. You may refer to the images below. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!

2019-10-5
Use props
Jim Low
lvl.2

Thanks, but setting the time-lapse interval wasn't what the question was. Once I have done all you have suggested and then pressed the Record button to start the process, the screen shows a countdown before it takes the first frame. Both cameras were set to a 2s interval for a 1hr duration. After pressing the record button to start, the screen then on one camera shows a countdown from 5 before it takes the first frame, the other camera (which has identical interval and duration settings) starts it's countdown at 2. How is the countdown to first frame set and how do you change it.
2019-10-5
Use props
Jim Low
lvl.2

I think I've managed to fix it to a degree. I've reset both cameras and now they are at least consistent. With intervals of 2s and above you get a 5s lead in, For 0.5s and 1s intervals you only get 2s lead in.
2019-10-5
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 486381 ft

Another tip is to use the Mimo app instead of the OA screen.  Then you can start it remotely without disturbing the camera on the tripod.
2019-10-5
Use props
Loka Lindbom
New

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-5 08:14
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. You can change the timelapse interval on the timelapse settings. All you need to do is to enter the timelapse and set your custom settings, once you in timelapse mode, swipe over to the right for you to set the auto or manual mode then if you want to change your timelapse interval settings as well as the video quality you need swipe upwards to view the interval and other settings. You may refer to the images below. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!

[view_image]

Please please please make a longer timelapse interval. I do a lot of timelapse with my chili plants and it's super annoying you only can choose a max of 30sec. I make up to 4months of recording and really want a 1min 2min 5min option. There is a pain in the a** to edit 4months of 30s/picture clips
2019-10-7
Use props
Loka Lindbom
New

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-5 08:14

[view_image]

Please please please make a longer timelapse interval. I do a lot of timelapse with my chili plants and it's super annoying you only can choose a max of 30sec. I make up to 4months of recording and really want a 1min 2min 5min option. There is a pain in the a** to edit 4months of 30s/picture clips
2019-10-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Loka Lindbom Posted at 10-7 19:57
Please please please make a longer timelapse interval. I do a lot of timelapse with my chili plants and it's super annoying you only can choose a max of 30sec. I make up to 4months of recording and really want a 1min 2min 5min option. There is a pain in the a** to edit 4months of 30s/picture clips

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. We will directly forward this suggestion of yours to our DJI R&D Team for attention. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers!
2019-10-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jim Low Posted at 10-5 10:35
I think I've managed to fix it to a degree. I've reset both cameras and now they are at least consistent. With intervals of 2s and above you get a 5s lead in, For 0.5s and 1s intervals you only get 2s lead in.

Hi, I'm sorry that I was unable to further help you with this concern but we're glad that you already resolved the issue on your own troubleshooting steps. You are awesome! Thank you for your continued support.
2019-10-8
Use props
djiuser_A1IpeCSIYO2n
New

United States

Hi how do u do the countdown camera shot on the latest version of dji fly app
2-13 09:54
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_A1IpeCSIYO2n Posted at 2-13 09:54
Hi how do u do the countdown camera shot on the latest version of dji fly app

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May I know what is the model of your drone? Thank you.
2-13 20:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules