Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help - Video Flicks , Davinci Resolve 16 YouTube 4K render best set.
4860 10 2019-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jason WAI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3136201 ft
  • >>>

Hi Guys

Just wonder if anyone might share their experice of YouTube 4K best rendering setting. I've tried to export the footage using Divinci Resolve 16 YouTube 2160P preset but the video quality was terriable. The trees and various of things were boxed. I'm wondering if the compression was a bit high. Searching the information and trying different Customs setting but the viedo quality was not satisfied. It seems fine when the raw footage was watched on the computer. But on a 4K TV  wacthcing via YouTube, the Video seems to have a flickering issue. Something blinks slightly throught the video. Any idea and how can I fix it?

https://youtu.be/l00r472behE
2019-10-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from fellow DJI members here in Forum. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-10-5
Use props
Jason WAI
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-5 08:03
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from fellow DJI members here in Forum. Thank you for your continued support!

Thanks Gamora . Hope someone could share his/her  experience.
2019-10-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jason WAI Posted at 10-7 07:29
Thanks Gamora . Hope someone could share his/her  experience.

You are always welcome Jason.
2019-10-8
Use props
fans46d70e19
lvl.1
Flight distance : 434839 ft

Germany

Hi Jason,

after watching your video I have to agree, that somting goes wrong during the rendering process.
Something I never experienced with DaVinci´s YouTube defaults.

First of all I recognized, that the max. resolution of the video above is only 720p. The YouTube settings in DaVinci offer 1080p (anway even Ultra-HD...)! So my first recommendation is to put the settings Full-HD.

2nd.: As the Version 16 of DaVinci is rather new, check out for the latest updates. Recently they kicked out 2 updates within 1 week!

3rd.: As I now nothing about your hardware components,  please keep in mind, that DaVinci is a professional post-production software, that renders Ultra-HD cinamatic 2h Videos, containing a hell of fusion objetcts, in hours, and not in weaks.
With this in mind, it is pretty obvious, that the program heavily drains the resources of the engine you are working with.
I have the feeling, that your pc may not really handle the heavy payload during the rendering process,.
It looks like that he "Forgets" to calculate some pixels. So check the load of your engine during Rendering process in the Task Manager.
If RAM is loaded 98%, your CPU, the HDD and your graphic card runs at  100% it starts to become tricky.

As DaVinci is a real Vampire, stay above the minimun hardware requirements and use a M2 SSD (as your system is as fast as the slowest component…) for working wih your video files, as the harddisk realy has to deliver during the Rendering process….

Hopefully one of those hints will solve yout Problem.

Best regards,

Joachim

2019-11-1
Use props
fans46d70e19
lvl.1
Flight distance : 434839 ft

Germany

Hi again,

forgot just one thing: Do NOT use the direct YouTube upload option. Perform the rendering first, an then make the upload.

Best regards,

Joachim
2019-11-1
Use props
Jason WAI
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

fans46d70e19 Posted at 11-1 15:02
Hi again,

forgot just one thing: Do NOT use the direct YouTube upload option. Perform the rendering first, an then make the upload.

Thanks Joachim. .   After reading your post, I ‘ve tried different settings suggested and hopefully the “ video flicks” problem was gone. Thanks !

2019-11-19
Use props
Jason WAI
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

fans46d70e19 Posted at 11-1 14:47
Hi Jason,

after watching your video I have to agree, that somting goes wrong during the rendering process.

The YouTube footages itself is 4K when It was watched on a 4K TV. Nevertheless, the  resolution may be selected up to 1080p while it was being watched here.
2019-11-19
Use props
Jason WAI
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

2019-11-19
Use props
djiuser_o8RNZzrpar2B
New

United States