Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lumix GH5 record button USB-C connection - how?
3640 3 2019-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
insch
lvl.1

I am using my GH5 with my Ronin S. Generally fine but I haven't worked out how to activate the camera control record button on the gimbal. I have connected my camera via a USB-C cable to the Ronin S. What should I do next?

Thanks, Phil

2019-10-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would recommend ensuring that the firmware of your Ronin-S and camera are updated. The cable that would need to use is the MCC-C cable for you to use the start and stop recording. Please refer to the screenshot below for further check. Thank you for your support.

2019-10-5
Use props
insch
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 10-5 13:25
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would recommend ensuring that the firmware of your Ronin-S and camera are updated. The cable that would need to use is the MCC-C cable for you to use the start and stop recording. Please refer to the screenshot below for further check. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Thank you Tony

So connecting my GH5 via a USB-C-USB-C cable is not going to work? I need to be connecting the GH5 via the MCC-C cable which is a USB-C to multi-pin RSS?

Best, Phil
2019-10-6
Use props
insch
lvl.1

insch Posted at 10-6 03:46
Thank you Tony

So connecting my GH5 via a USB-C-USB-C cable is not going to work? I need to be connecting the GH5 via the MCC-C cable which is a USB-C to multi-pin RSS?

Thanks Tony - I have now bought that cable. Since I had bought the Essential kit it didn't come with it and I had used a USB-C to USB-C instead.

Best, Phil
2019-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules