Ronin-S app not connecting
6931 7 2019-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
slugger415
lvl.2

Yesterday I was using my Ronin-S with my Canon 7D, well-balanced and working with the app on my iPad.  Then suddenly I could no longer connect the app to the device. It comes up in the list of available devices but nothing happens when I select it, or I get a connection error. It shows a red 0% on the battery even though the battery itself shows three green bars. Anyone know what happened and how to fix? Seems like my Bluetooth connection no longer works.

Thanks, Scott

7AFA70BE-615D-4776-BFCD-052889D67924.png
2019-10-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Scott, how about clicking the refresh icon? If there is still no response when restarting the APP, please reset the Bluetooth password by rapidly pressing M button six times, then input the default password 12345678 to see if the issue persists.
2019-10-7
Use props
slugger415
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-7 23:16
Hi Scott, how about clicking the refresh icon? If there is still no response when restarting the APP, please reset the Bluetooth password by rapidly pressing M button six times, then input the default password 12345678 to see if the issue persists.

Hi Mindy, the refresh icon refreshes the list but tapping the device name still does nothing.

Pressing M 6 times also does nothing other than shifting the mode 6 times...
2019-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

slugger415 Posted at 10-11 07:21
Hi Mindy, the refresh icon refreshes the list but tapping the device name still does nothing.

Pressing M 6 times also does nothing other than shifting the mode 6 times...

Did you try to re-install the APP or try on your mobile phone? If the issue persists, please provide us the model of your mobile device and its OS version, thank you.
2019-10-12
Use props
slugger415
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-12 05:00
Did you try to re-install the APP or try on your mobile phone? If the issue persists, please provide us the model of your mobile device and its OS version, thank you.

I don’t have a smart phone. I deleted and reinstalled the Ronin app, signed in again but the same thing is happening,
2019-10-13
Use props
slugger415
lvl.2

Did you try to re-install the APP or try on your mobile phone? If the issue persists, please provide us the model of your mobile device and its OS version, thank you.

Ok I borrowed a friend’s Android phone and installed the App, got it working. (It also asked for the default passcode.) But it’s still not working on my iPad. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app again but no go.
2019-10-13
Use props
slugger415
lvl.2

And yes my Bluetooth is working fine on the iPad, using the keyboard as I type this.
2019-10-13
Use props
slugger415
lvl.2

Ok I restarted the iPad and it’s working again. Thanks for the help.
2019-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules