Battery Purchase
2174 9 2019-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>

Can I even purchase a Inspire 1 battery yet?   I don't see any in the store.

2019-10-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day vonbaron1. Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend you to check the availability and purchase the DJI Inspire 1 intelligent flight battery from our DJI's official online stores for you to be able to be sure to get genuine DJI merchandises for reliability purposes. For your reference I will be posting a link where in you can find the official DJI online store for DJI. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-10-6
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-6 09:52
Hello and good day vonbaron1. Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend you to check the availability and purchase the DJI Inspire 1 intelligent flight battery from our DJI's official online stores for you to be able to be sure to get genuine DJI merchandises for reliability purposes. For your reference I will be posting a link where in you can find the official DJI online store for DJI. Thank you.

Stephen, are you sure the stuff you're smoking is of genuine quality ???
2019-10-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Not sure where you are, but in the UK ibatterys says they have them - http://www.ibatterys.co.uk/222v- ... 0UGlsoaAtkCEALw_wcB
2019-10-7
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-6 09:52
Hello and good day vonbaron1. Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend you to check the availability and purchase the DJI Inspire 1 intelligent flight battery from our DJI's official online stores for you to be able to be sure to get genuine DJI merchandises for reliability purposes. For your reference I will be posting a link where in you can find the official DJI online store for DJI. Thank you.

Stephen,  I checked the store and I do not see a replacement battery for my Inspire 1 in the store anyplace.  Do have a a better link?
2019-10-10
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
  • >>>

DAFlys Posted at 10-7 02:50
Not sure where you are, but in the UK ibatterys says they have them - http://www.ibatterys.co.uk/222v-4500mah999wh-lipolymer-battery-for-dji-inspire-1-quadcopter-p-40612.html?cPath=52384_52795&gclid=Cj0KCQjw5rbsBRCFARIsAGEYRwcmABB74sMkriyr2rl6WH3OJo_SaZE_yPmFq2KpGDpCr-Wgz0UGlsoaAtkCEALw_wcB

We're in the States.
2019-10-10
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4

Guys, check Drone Nerds in the states who told me that they are getting TB-48 or 47's? I forgot which one but they said when they come in they will be black in color. I was lucky enough to get a White TB-48 from B&H but it was the last one.

DJI customer support was useless as they gave me the same classic scripted line;

"I would recommend you to check the availability and purchase the DJI Inspire 1 intelligent flight battery from our DJI's official online stores for you to be able to be sure to get genuine DJI merchandises for reliability purposes. For your reference I will be posting a link where in you can find the official DJI online store for DJI. Thank you."

When I checked the stores, there were none there. How do you still sell a drone in the refurbished area but have no stock on accessories?

Good luck on your quest, unfortunately unless one of the guys in the forum comes up with a location or you find it yourself, you are on your own!
2019-10-11
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4

There are TB-47 batteries available in the states. I just got a TB-47 for $177.94. I got mine from Walmart.com. The batteries are black in color but I don't think this will present a problem aesthetically. Black on white should look fine.

I still have not found a source for reasonably priced TB-48 high capacity batteries. The last one I got from B&H was $199. I am seeing them for like $258. That's a little much in my opinion. I will keep my eyes open and report if I find any for the regular price.
2019-10-12
Use props
Dave Tracy
lvl.1

I bought a new in box DJI Inspire 1 V2 and when opening box everything was there, first thing I did was plug charger into the battery and nothing happened, no green arrow came on, nor did the red on buttom, so battery is completely dead, being its a NIB drone it should be cover by warranty, but I can't power it up to activate it without a good battery, what am I to do
2019-10-13
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Dave Tracy Posted at 10-13 04:18
I bought a new in box DJI Inspire 1 V2 and when opening box everything was there, first thing I did was plug charger into the battery and nothing happened, no green arrow came on, nor did the red on buttom, so battery is completely dead, being its a NIB drone it should be cover by warranty, but I can't power it up to activate it without a good battery, what am I to do

Return it ASAP (7 days?).
2019-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules