Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Video Transmission from Phantom 4 after firmware update
1379 2 2019-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paolivera
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121 ft

It seems as though a lot of people have had similar problems with a firmware update on the Phantom 4and Phantom 3 taking out the camera functionality but I couldn't seem to find any answers.

I have a Phantom 4 . When I fired her up she insisted on firmware updates to the remote and Aircraft. After the update the camera image transmission stopped. The aircraft flies just fine. If I go into the App and Activate the Histogram the histogram shows that the camera is operating. I can also take video and pictures and then retrieve them from the aircraft and the gimbal works fine.
Please I need help, they tell me that it is solved by changing the gimbal. But I'm not sure about that.

2019-10-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I please ask if you experience any hard landings or crash? Also, can you please clarify if you what device did you update first? Did you update the RC before the Aircraft? In addition, we do not recommend changing the gimbal by yourself since there is a possibility that it will damage the drone or it will give you a much more problem. You may try to relink your aircraft to your RC to see if there would be some changes. You may refer to the tutorial below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2019-10-8
Use props
paolivera
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121 ft
Argentina

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-10-8 08:55
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I please ask if you experience any hard landings or crash? Also, can you please clarify if you what device did you update first? Did you update the RC before the Aircraft? In addition, we do not recommend changing the gimbal by yourself since there is a possibility that it will damage the drone or it will give you a much more problem. You may try to relink your aircraft to your RC to see if there would be some changes. You may refer to the tutorial below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPdlE_zKWYk

It has been a long time since my message, I see that they took it lightly. The drone was in perfect condition, after an update it stopped working. It happened to many users and to which YOU do not give an answer. They just say, switch computers, update the firmware and blah blah blah. I WANT SOLUTION FOR THE LACK OF VIDEO TRANSMISSION
https://youtu.be/8KTeLHs9YpU
2020-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules