Issue with tilted horizon with new firmware
791 5 2019-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gyrex
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7454275 ft
  • >>>

Since updating to the latest firmware I've had issues with the dreaded tilted horizon issue. Numerous IMU calibrations and auto gimbal calibrations have not rectified this issue.

Any other ideas? I'm loathed to send it back... It seems that on any DJI platform this is the only fix for a tilted horizon which is absurd - there must be some way of fixing this without sending it back....
2019-10-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Have you tried that manual calibration for the gimbal?
2019-10-7
Use props
jyc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft

I've adjusted my gimbal with DJI Go, so far so good.
2019-10-7
Use props
johnsmith101
New

DAFlys Posted at 10-7 02:10
Have you tried that manual calibration for the gimbal?

I tried it , my issue has been resolved now

thanks and regards
2019-10-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

johnsmith101 Posted at 10-7 03:02
I tried it , my issue has been resolved now

thanks and regards

Superb!   If you do an auto calibration I think you'll loose the setting and have to re do it manually again.
2019-10-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day gyrex. I am sorry for the trouble and do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to adjust your gimbal roll in the DJI go 4 app and check whether the horizon is level or not. You may refer to the image below. Also, can you please try to fly the said drone in a different location just to see if the problem will still persist. In addition,if the issue is still persisting I would recommened you to contact our DJI support team for further evaluation and assistance at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . Thank you.

2019-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules