Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Ronin S with Nikon D7500
6800 11 2019-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mrle
lvl.1

I saw on youtube that when they connect dj ronon s and the nikon d7500 it works a focus wheel, but in my case it doesn't work.
Please help.
2019-10-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Hi Mrle.
You might want to post this question in the 'Products' section.
This part of the forum is usually for tips and tutorials, so it is not very busy.

The 'Products' section has a dedicated Ronin topic if you post a new question.
Make sure you give some more info like:
- What have you done to come to the conclusion that it does not work
- What does NOT work ('it' does not work is very vague)

Good luck!
2019-10-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Montfrooij Posted at 10-7 11:16
Hi Mrle.
You might want to post this question in the 'Products' section.
This part of the forum is usually for tips and tutorials, so it is not very busy.

Hi Montfrooij, no worries, I will remove the post to the corresponding section.
2019-10-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Mrle, please check the compatibility list here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_0926.pdf
Nikon D7500 can only be physically balanced and stabilized on the Ronin-S at the moment, the control features cannot be ensured, we are currently working on developing USB shutter control and bringing more features, thanks for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-10-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-7 19:30
Hi Montfrooij, no worries, I will remove the post to the corresponding section.

Thank you!
2019-10-8
Use props
djiuser_4H6zbQgsA7bP
New

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-7 19:33
Hi Mrle, please check the compatibility list here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Ronin-S/20190926/Ronin_S_Camera_Compatibility_List_en_0926.pdf
Nikon D7500 can only be physically balanced and stabilized on the Ronin-S at the moment, the control features cannot be ensured, we are currently working on developing USB shutter control and bringing more features, thanks for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Any news about some firmware update for  Nikon d7500 compatibility / fonctionality ??
2019-10-22
Use props
djiuser_VH2hCrqHbccV
New

United States

Will never happen. They advertised unsupported cameras when it launched for hype and etc and had to back track on it and put it on a “future” list that will never happen. I mean they already added newer cameras with it and yet after a year and a half not add other cameras like the D500/7500/750 etc.

They’ll add the Nikon Z50 first and maybe if they are forced to after the rumored class action suit on false advertising/misleading customers, then maybe.

But you’ll be better off buying a camera that is already supported or someone very new that will be supported shortly. I mean the D850 firmware is in the same wheel house as the other cameras. After a year and a half, it’s not a matter about figuring it out, it’s about priorities for newer shiny cameras and stuff.
2019-10-23
Use props
Rahmatullah Zahidi
New

Italy

In fati  ragazzi Ronin s nn è compatibile con nikon d7500
2019-11-13
Use props
Rahmatullah Zahidi
New

Italy

In fati  ragazzi Ronin s nn è compatibile con nikon d7500
2019-11-13
Use props
djiuser_xH36n0vtC2JY
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-10-7 19:33
Hi Mrle, please check the compatibility list here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Ronin-S/20190926/Ronin_S_Camera_Compatibility_List_en_0926.pdf

Any progress on this?
2021-11-5
Use props
djiuser_xH36n0vtC2JY
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-10-7 19:33

Still inconvenienced...
2021-11-5
Use props
djiuser_96IB6Lz0psB0
New

Austria

It is really ridiculous, how DJI is caring about this topic. I will just buy from another seller.
2022-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules