Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile 3 won't power on
4944 8 2019-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SP-LUK
lvl.1

Hi All,

I have a problem with my Osmo Mobile 3. I have powered it on after purchase, activated it, played for a few minutes and turned it off. Now it won't power on again. When I try to charge the device it blinks one white led for a few seconds, then lights up all 3 of them and then all the leds go out. Is that the regular charging pattern for leds? Can't find it anywhere.

Thanks!
2019-10-7
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>

Have you tried powering it on while the charging cable is plugged in ? If that still doesn't work then your item is probably faulty and you should return it under warranty.
2019-10-7
Use props
SP-LUK
lvl.1

Ben Mason Posted at 10-7 04:52
Have you tried powering it on while the charging cable is plugged in ? If that still doesn't work then your item is probably faulty and you should return it under warranty.

It only turns on when the light is flashing, when the lights go down it won't.
2019-10-7
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>

I only ask because i have seen an OSMO M3 that wouldn't power on even though the battery was full, but once i plugged it in to a charger and powered it, it worked fine after.
2019-10-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day SP-LUK. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your new DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Please try to cahrge your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for 2.5 hours ( using a 10W charger ) to see if the issue will still persist. If in case the issue persists after this process I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance and for further assessment of the said gimbal. Thank you.
2019-10-7
Use props
saltyzip
New
United Kingdom

This is the exact same problem I have, mine arrived today from Amazon. Did you RMA the device?
Mine will only power on by clicking the M button once when the charger cable is inserted and a white light is shown. When it powers on the red and green light alternate flash and the three white lights come on in sequence a few times. They stop with all white lights on and red light showing occasionally.
I did record a video, but It seems I am not allowed to post it here.
When viewing the battery charge indicator in the DJI App, it alternates between green showing charging and a white box with full white insert, so I assume it thinks it is fully charged?

However if I pull the cable out when on, it shuts off straight away, and won't switch back on. Have to insert power cable then wait for light and click m button.

2020-7-6
Use props
Dr Xeeshan
New

Pakistan

SP-LUK Posted at 2019-10-7 05:13
It only turns on when the light is flashing, when the lights go down it won't.

this should work fast.
2020-7-8
Use props
djiuser_jnBVO6GhYwWC
New

India

Hi, so my dji osmo mobile 3 won’t power on at all.I thought it was due to aero charge. But then I connected the power cable and it shows three white lights blinking in sequence. It has been charging for a while now and still doesn’t come on. However it powers on ONLY when the charging cable is plugged in. If not, it’s just dead. Pls help!

Nial
2021-12-18
Use props
djiuser_bbhn0dOKTT8w
New

United States

djiuser_jnBVO6GhYwWC Posted at 2021-12-18 20:56
Hi, so my dji osmo mobile 3 won’t power on at all.I thought it was due to aero charge. But then I connected the power cable and it shows three white lights blinking in sequence. It has been charging for a while now and still doesn’t come on. However it powers on ONLY when the charging cable is plugged in. If not, it’s just dead. Pls help!

Nial

Hey did you ever figure this out I have the same problem but it’s been 4 years so I doubt you’ll respond
2022-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules