Smart controller Loss of Images
693 3 2019-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BNortonPhoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1115 ft

Smart controller Loss of Images
So i can't post properly yet so I'll ask here. I went out and took my  first proper flight yesterday with my Mavic 2 Pro. I have a few MSD  cards, all to DJI spec and the Smart Controller so I put one card in the  drone and one in the Smart controller. It asked if i wanted to make the  card the main save location and i agreed and started shooting. The  cards are both Samsung EVO 128gb one Pro and the other Select.
After about 80 RAW shots and 3-5 20 sec videos, i got a message asking  if i wanted to switch to the SD card so i assumed it hadn't chosen the  card correctly initially so selected yes and shot maybe another 10 RAWs.
When i get home and look for the images, there's nothing there at first  at all. I've done some reading and check if there's a Firmware update  and there was, this then revealed all of my work, the 8-10 RAWS I shot  to the card at the end and the initial 80 RAWs but these are all around  48kb and show only in the folder search in the cache. I didn't format  anything and I've looked across all the cards.
One thing i noticed is the controller has about 2.5/3gb of it's storage  used when i started the controller up for the first time for what I'm  assuming is the system software for it. It now shows 7.2gb used so my  work must be in there somewhere. Anyone have a clue what I'm doing  wrong?
Thanks

www.benjamin-norton.com

2019-10-7
Use props
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft

If you need help finding the files there are hard drive/sd card exploring software you can download to find them.
2019-10-7
Use props
BNortonPhoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1115 ft

BobB Posted at 10-7 23:20
If you need help finding the files there are hard drive/sd card exploring software you can download to find them.

Thanks, anything you'd recommend?
2019-10-8
Use props
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft

BNortonPhoto Posted at 10-8 04:37
Thanks, anything you'd recommend?

Sorry i have never needed one. I would say they are all about the same as they do the same thing. Look at the ratings/stars/reviews in your search.
2019-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules